- 1 William Mouradian $2,645.14 raised
- 2 Jack Miller $660.00 raised
- 3 ENZO Fustes $570.00 raised
- 4 Joy Williamson $505.00 raised
- 5 Graham Smith $500.00 raised
- 1 Team Scheib-Hayden $1,805.00 raised
- 2 DeLacretaz $660.00 raised
- 3 Emory $500.00 raised
- 4 Team Ice Dragons $425.00 raised
- 5 TEAM JONES-Dragons $320.00 raised
Join us for the 10th Kickathon Fundraising Challenge!
Sun Dragon Martial Arts and Self Defense is a nonprofit karate and self defense school with a focus on social justice, personal empowerment and peacemaking. Our self defense program is built on teaching concrete skills that will enable students to make themselves, their families and their communities safer; such as learning to recognize unsafe situations, deescalate conflicts, speak against injustice and, finally, physical self defense skills. Sun Dragon prides itself on making karate and self defense training available to anyone, regardless of ability to pay or physical limitations.
In 2017, Sun Dragon is undertaking a significant expansion of our self defense training program and hope to hit a fundraising record!
We are holding our annual Kickathon fundraiser on April 22nd - funds raised will go towards building our outreach effort allowing us to schedule more workshops and lectures to train our community on these critical skills, and fund scholarship programs for students who wouldn't otherwise be able to train. Any level of support is welcome!
For more information, reach out to us on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Daniel Lessin $0.00 raised
- Carmel Garin and Nyle Miner Drewes $60.00 raised
- Julianne & Evan Lippert $100.00 raised
- Ari Nichols $100.00 raised
- ENZO Fustes $570.00 raised
- Team Kimmell $250.00 raised
- Evangeline Van Diest $85.00 raised
- Daniel Armendariz $250.00 raised
- Evan Speight $120.00 raised
- Joy Williamson $505.00 raised