Baltimore’s young people want to do great things, and they need access to resources to support them.
Every fall since 1992, the Baltimore legal community has united to raise critical funds that support Baltimore City Schools' students to and through college.
Congratulations to Team Gallagher Evelius & Jones, led by campaign co-chair Meghan Casey, who earned the title of 2021 Campaign Trivia Night Champion!
Congratulations to this year's campaign raffle winners:
Ravens tickets: Rachele Sokolis (Venable)
Capital Grille – Jack Daley (Baker Donelson)
Charmington’s – Lauren Lake (Gordon Feinblatt)
Papi’s Cuisine – Cyril Smith (Zuckerman Spaeder)
Water for Chocolate – Adam Pie (DLA Piper)
Charm City Chocolate – Collin Wojciechowski (Gallagher Evelius & Jones)
Magdalena – Jeffrey Wettengel (Miles & Stockbridge)
The Lawyers' Campaign will end on December 31, 2021.
CollegeBound is the go-to college resource for Baltimore City public school students. With the Baltimore legal community’s philanthropic support, CollegeBound continues to work with thousands of City Schools’ students through the college and financial aid processes, award $3 million in scholarships and grants, and provide critical advising and mentoring to college scholars.
To and through college. With your help.
Thank you for your support!
2020-2021 CollegeBound Highlights
- 1 Stephanie Baron $520.00 raised
- 2 Meagan Pace $260.00 raised
- 3 Rachele Sokolis $250.00 raised
- 4 Joshua Chazen $100.00 raised
- 5 Alicia Stewart $100.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Cynthia Rodgers-Waire $0.00 raised
- Allison Caplis $0.00 raised
- Joshua Chazen $100.00 raised
- Rachele Sokolis $250.00 raised
- Alicia Stewart $100.00 raised
- Meagan Pace $0.00 raised
- Paul Burgin $0.00 raised
- Andy Bulgin $0.00 raised
- Kerri Smith $0.00 raised
- Charles Hirsch $0.00 raised
- Marie Ignozzi $0.00 raised
- Stephanie Baron $520.00 raised
- Jessica Duvall $0.00 raised
- Chelsea Crawford $0.00 raised
- William Murphy $0.00 raised