- 1 BU Chanukah Toy Drive 2018 $19,610.62 raised
- 2 Amanda Heisler $849.00 raised
- 3 Shi Raz $720.00 raised
- 4 Ori Karudo $710.00 raised
- 5 Jonah Maryles $654.00 raised
- 1 Sigma Delta Tau Binghamton $3,896.83 raised
- 2 Sigma Alpha Epsilon $1,312.00 raised
- 3 Alumni of Chabad at Binghamton $591.00 raised
- 4 Phi Sigma Sigma $118.00 raised
- 5 Chaim Simon $96.00 raised
1 Chabad Binghamton $5,238.97
2 Chabad Binghamton $2,053.56
3 Sigma Delta Tau $1,659.83
4 Chabad Binghamton $1,233.14
5 Chabad Binghamton $1,057.00
Light up the lives of children suffering from cancer this Chanukah season by donating toys to them. The toys will be distributed through the New York based Chai Lifeline organization.
To participate, simply donate money using this secure site.
We will purchase toys for the drive with the money donated.
- Create your own page or team by clicking here: "Register Now"
- Make a one time donation by clicking here: "Donate Now"
You can also donate by purchasing toys on your own and dropping them off at the table in the Union or at the Chabad Center. To view a wish list from the children, click here.
For information on corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com
The toy drive will culminate at a special event on Thursday, December 6 at 6:00pm in the University Union Hall. Celebration will include: Free Donuts, Starbucks coffee and a special performances by the Binghamton Crosbys and more! A grand display of the toy drive collection will be featured. To join the facebook event or for more info click here.
This year's Toy Drive is being spearheaded by the Rohr Chabad Center for Jewish Student Life, SAE and SDT and co-sponsored by many groups and clubs at Binghamton University and beyond.
Ariana Tobias donated $180.00 to Cole Tobias
Naomi and Dovid Lev donated $54.00 to Amanda Heisler
Haleh Yeroshalmi donated $50.00 to Ori Karudo
Amanda Heisler donated $5.00 to Amanda Heisler
John Bertuzzi donated $500.00 to Light up a Life BU Chanukah Toy Drive 2018
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- Shira Zweig $0.00 raised
- Matt Khanyan $0.00 raised
- Chaim Simon $25.00 raised
- REBECCA HARRIS $63.00 raised
- Ariel Gidon $120.00 raised
- Alumni of Chabad at Binghamton $82.00 raised
- Tova Goldfischer $56.00 raised
- Rebecca Grossman $93.00 raised
- Ori Karudo $710.00 raised
- Allyson Roytburd $152.00 raised