There are no sponsors for this event.
- 1 Jordan Irwin $1,832.25 raised
- 2 Heather Johnston Welliver $432.75 raised
- 3 Stephanie Williams $291.75 raised
- 4 Kristen Wheeler $155.00 raised
- 5 Erin Haligowski $145.00 raised
- 1 Team Ella Rose Irwin $1,967.25 raised
- 2 Ava K $1,761.25 raised
- 3 Lydie’s Stars $1,481.50 raised
- 4 JP’s Joggers $1,215.00 raised
- 5 Team Emma $1,108.75 raised
Lydie's Loop: Steps against Stillbirth
Welcome to the sixth annual Lydie's Loop: Steps against Stillbirth! This event is named after Lydie Welliver, who was suddenly stillborn in 2014 at 34 weeks gestation. The Wellivers are not alone; 24,000 babies are stillborn each year in the United States. Prevention methods and education are desperately needed.
The 2021 event will be held IN PERSON but you can still support from all over the world by making a donation or being a virtual participant!
Please like our Facebook page for updates and activities. On Saturday, September 18th, please join us to celebrate the lives of babies gone too soon. Please share photos with us on social media using the hashtags #lydiesloop and #countthekicks.
This event benefits Count the Kicks, an organization that educates expectant parents about the importance of tracking baby movements to prevent stillbirth. Research shows that a change in movement is sometimes the only indication that a baby is in distress. Learn more here.