TSi Geotechnical, Inc.
Why Your Donations Are Making a Difference Now!
"When in-person learning came to a complete standstill earlier this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Junior Achievement worked with our educators and provided virtual learning experiences for our students and continues to provide the same support as we began the 2020 – 2021 school year. We want our students to have a sense of hope for their future with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed today and in their adult life. Junior Achievement plays a significant role in accomplishing this goal."
Dr. Kelvin Adams, Superintendent of Schools
St. Louis Public Schools
- View More Recent Activity
Let's Sponsor 10,000 Students by June 30th
$25 Sponsors One JA Student
Will YOU be part of the impact?
There's two ways to get involved.
1. Click "Register For This Event" and set up your own fundraising page and URL to share with anyone!
2. Don't have time for that? We understand. Simply "Donate Now," plus you can still share this URL anywhere!
Thank You for helping JA continue the mission of helping students own their own economic success!
Strava Club Summary
Strava Club Individual Updates
- 1 Kathy Knopp $648.67 raised
- 2 Jennifer Jakel $625.00 raised
- 3 Shelly Lust $455.63 raised
- 4 Sandra McAfee $261.14 raised
- 5 Sheila Hester $259.90 raised
- 1 Keeley Companies Sponsor $5,000.00 raised
- 2 JM Family Enterprises, Inc. Sponsor $5,000.00 raised
- 3 Mastercard Offline Donations $3,057.00 raised
- 4 First Bank Sponsor $3,000.00 raised
- 5 Brinkmann Constructors Sponsor $3,000.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- SS Sarina Strack $25.00 raised
- KW Kelly Wiese $125.00 raised
- KE Kaleen Ekiss $25.00 raised
- JJ Jennifer Jakel $625.00 raised
- TR Tim Randazzo $50.00 raised
- LK Lisa Kampeter $225.00 raised
- SC Sue Carroll $25.00 raised
- SC Stacy Clay $125.00 raised
- Jesse Wise $45.00 raised
- SH Sheila Hester $259.90 raised