- 1 Demetria Boyd $401.80 raised
- 2 keri kemmerzell $132.50 raised
- 3 Mary Penczek $100.00 raised
- 4 Margo Bryant $100.00 raised
- 5 Peter McIver $100.00 raised
- 1 Team Pamdukes $533.60 raised
- 2 Team Bryant $100.00 raised
- 3 Team St. Matthew $100.00 raised
- 4 Marian House Staff $60.00 raised
- 5 Donegan-Sylvans $53.00 raised
Please note: If COVID-19 prevents us from gathering this fall, the race will be converted to a fully virtual event and your registration will be updated accordingly.
The Race to Embrace Independence is a fun, family-friendly community celebration to support and highlight the successes of Marian House women moving from dependence to independence. Your participation helps raise vital funds for housing, food, clothing, education, life skills, job readiness training, counseling and other necessary support services for homeless women and children.
TIME & LOCATION
Lake Montebello, Baltimore City
7:30am Race Village opens; 9am Race
- Adult/Youth 12+ - $35 ($40 after 9/7; $45 9/24-26)
- Youth Age 6-12 - $20
- Youth Age <6 - FREE
All pre-registered participants will receive an event shirt. Join us before and after the race at the Race Village for food, entertainment, music, raffles and awards across all age categories. Fun for the whole family!
On-course water stations, on-site medical assistance, and porta potties will be provided.
Performance awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers overall and to the top three finishers in each of the following age categories: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70-79 and 80 & over.
Prizes will also be awarded for the top individual and team fundraisers.
YETI Fundraising Rewards are back!
- View More Recent Activity