- 1 Stephanie Ross $545.00 raised
- 2 Jennifer Chadwick $330.90 raised
- 3 Matt Helmrich $100.00 raised
- 4 Meredith DeRosa $97.50 raised
- 5 Wade Rockwood $75.00 raised
- 1 Capossela, Cohen, LLC $2,590.00 raised
- 2 People's United Bank $2,500.00 raised
- 3 Cross Insurance $2,500.00 raised
- 4 Haynes Construction Company $2,500.00 raised
- 5 Chadwick bowling buddies $595.90 raised
2nd Annual MHA Bowl-A-Thon
Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern Connecticut [MHA] will be hosting our 2nd Annual BOWL-A-THON
DATE: Mon. October 23rd
TIME: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
WHERE: BOWLMOR Lanes
701 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk CT
Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern Connecticut [MHA] is a non-profit organization that offers affordable housing for seniors, single parents, and families in Fairfield County. MHA’s mission is to create and sustain housing, revitalize neighborhoods, and enhance the quality of life for low and moderate income residents in Fairfield County.
Fundraising is a great way to allow our contractors, sponsors and vendors to network with others in the business and residential communities, and to show your support to families and seniors in the low to moderate income communities.
The proceeds from this fundraiser will allow our organization to continue to provide affordable housing and improve the quality of life for the children and parents in our residential communities.
So, come on out for some fun!! Invite your family, friends and colleagues to join you. Create a team and compete against other bowlers in raising funds.
Help us help our residential community with MHA’s vision “We Build and Transform Lives”.
REGISTRATION: 5:30PM - Bowling 6:00PM
We ask that each bowler set at fundraising goal of $150 and that team bowlers set a fundraising goal of $750.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
Lets have some fun!!