Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Nemours Children’s Hospital, Florida
Venez nous rejoindre (Come join us!), Saturday, October 8, 2022,for a night of dinner, desert, and dancing to Stratosphere and a mind-blowing performance by Oz Pearlman of Oz Knows – all for an extraordinary cause. You are cordially invited to join us for the 10thNight with Nemours – Taste of France benefiting Nemours Children’s Fund for Innovation and Clinical Excellence. This gala for good — at the exquisitely renovated Caribe Royale Orlando — is the can’t-miss social event of the season.
What: Night with Nemours Annual Gala | Taste of France
When: Saturday, October 8, 2022 | 6:00pm - 11:00 pm
Where: Caribe Royale
8101 World Centre
Orlando, FL 32821
RSVP BY - September 30, 2022
About Our Beneficiaries
The Fund for Innovation and Clinical Excellence
Proceeds from the Taste of France gala will support the Nemours Children’s Fund for Innovation and Clinical Excellence to expand our ability to meet the continuously changing needs of children across Florida. The Fund will fuel pioneering research, recruit world-leading physicians and develop our facilities to meet the needs of Florida’s growing population. Nemours Children’s is and always has been so much more than a hospital. From bold innovation to ambitious advocacy, our commitment to community is at the heart of everything we do.
Nemours Children’s Health is one of the nation’s largest multistate pediatric health systems, including two free-standing children's hospitals and a network of nearly 75 primary and specialty care practices. Nemours Children's seeks to transform children's health by adopting a holistic health model that utilizes innovative, safe, and high-quality care while also caring for the health of the whole child beyond medicine. Nemours Children's also powers the world’s most-visited website for information on the health of children and teens, KidsHealth.org.
The Nemours Foundation, established through the legacy and philanthropy of Alfred I. duPont, provides pediatric clinical care, research, education, advocacy, and prevention programs to the children, families and communities it serves.
Signature Services Include:
• Nemours Children's Cardiac Center, with expert testing, condition management, inpatient critical care and surgery
• World-renowned experts and clinical trials in rare, complex pediatric conditions
• Award-winning Nemours Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
• Nemours Children's Center for Fetal Care for high-risk babies
• Interventional radiology services, with the only dual-trained pediatric diagnostic and interventional radiologists in Florida
• Coordinated, statewide multidisciplinary Vascular Anomalies Program
• Congenital Chest Wall Malformation Center to treat conditions such as pectus excavatum (sunken chest) and pectus carinatum (pigeon or protruding chest)
• One of the largest multidisciplinary Cochler Implant Programs in Florida for children with severe to profound hearing loss
• Nemours Children's Spina Bifida Center of Excellence offering comprehensive, coordinated care under one roof, from prenatal to adolescence
• The first muscular dystrophy program in Central Florida certified and approved by the Muscular Dystrophy Association
• Medically Complex Coordination Clinic, which helps families and pediatricians prioritize care for children with complex medical conditions
For questions regarding sponsorship information:
Lori Busch, Assistant Vice President, Special Events
Nemours Children's Health Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding event information:
Kayla Nasr, Associate Director, Special Events
Nemours Children's Health Alliance email@example.com