- 1 Gennady Sirota $225.00 raised
- 2 Tony Vallin $30.00 raised
- 3 Elizabeth Vallin $30.00 raised
- 4 Brianna Henry $25.00 raised
- 5 Dawn Henry $25.00 raised
- 1 StellaLife $225.00 raised
- 2 Family Dentistry of Largo $25.00 raised
- 3 Rivercrest Commons Family Dental $0.00 raised
- 4 PowWow $0.00 raised
- 5 Marcusash $0.00 raised
Oral Cancer Cause 5k Walk/Run
Welcome to our Second Annual Bubble Gum 5K Walk/Run!
When: April 06, 2019
Where: Walsingham Park
12615 102nd Ave, Seminole, FL 33778
Starts at Shelter # 8
Registration Time: 8:30 am
Start Time: 9:00 am
Through March 10th - $20
After March 10th - $25
5K Top Overall Male/Female and Top Ten Finishers Awards
OCC’s purpose is to improve the quality of life for oral cancer patients through financial support so that they may face the world with peace and dignity during and after medical treatment.
We envision the day of early oral cancer detection for all and a time when oral cancer patients can focus on recovery without the burden of monthly financial woes during treatment.
Funds raised by OCC will be allocated:
- To provide financial help to patients and their families who face the challenges of oral cancer. Many times, the oral cancer patient undergoes extensive treatment and surgery rendering them unable to work, thereby creating a financial strain.
- To create public awareness about the incidence of oral cancer and the necessity of oral cancer exams for early diagnosis and successful treatment.
David Moorehead donated $26.25 to Bubble Gum 5K Walk/Run Presented by OCC-Largo 2019
Return of The Mac made a donation to Bubble Gum 5K Walk/Run Presented by OCC-Largo 2019
Jennifer Rumore registered
Emilia Marin registered
Givette Marin registered
- View More Recent Activity