Wheeler Ferris Wheel
WALK FOR PARKINSON'S FAMILIES
Thank you for joining the largest event in Central Oklahoma dedicated to raising awareness and funds for Parkinson's families. It is more than just a fundraiser; it’s an opportunity to come together to raise awareness and celebrate the lives of the more than 15,000 Oklahomans living with Parkinson’s Disease.
This Rally Walk supports the work we do to inspire hope and transform life for Parkinson patients and families in Oklahoma. As an organization operating solely in Oklahoma, 100% of what you give will stay in state to provide programs and services to local families.
While participation is free, we encourage everyone to make a personal donation and raise money for the cause. Set your goal to raise $100 or more! Make a donation of any amount to receive a Rally Walk T-shirt!
Did you know that others are more likely to support you if you make a gift yourself?
There are several methods to grow your team and reach your fundraising goal! facebook, an email, a text, or even a personal ask are all great ways to get others involved.
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 James York $5,748.00 raised
- 2 Melia Alderman $5,158.30 raised
- 3 Jerry Thomason $4,700.00 raised
- 4 Claire Ramberg $3,555.50 raised
- 5 Lynn Potts $1,199.97 raised
- 6 Mary Thomas $507.50 raised
- 7 John Thomas $507.50 raised
- 8 Andrew Davis $500.00 raised
- 9 Midge Gerber $500.00 raised
- 10 Shelly Stierlen $500.00 raised
- 1 James and the Pacemakers $9,818.50 raised
- 2 Movers & Shakers $6,635.40 raised
- 3 Team PWR! $5,076.00 raised
- 4 Shawnee Speedracers $3,445.00 raised
- 5 Parky Stompers $1,679.88 raised
- 6 Team Monte $1,449.97 raised
- 7 JC Thomas and the Walkers $1,424.00 raised
- 8 Team Crouch $1,376.60 raised
- 9 Team Elza $1,365.00 raised
- 10 Pop's Patrol $1,179.50 raised