- 1 Janelle Farris $4,010.00 raised
- 2 Elizabeth Christensen $3,240.00 raised
- 3 Jennifer Murayama $1,670.00 raised
- 4 Alan Gallo $1,310.00 raised
- 5 David O'Connell $1,060.00 raised
- 1 Hot Steppers $4,590.00 raised
- 2 Community for All Walkers $2,154.00 raised
- 3 ERA All Stars $1,594.00 raised
- 4 TPBK Board $1,360.00 raised
- 5 Stepping up for Brooklyn! $1,095.00 raised
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
GRAND ARMY PLAZA ENTRANCE TO PROSPECT PARK
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 11AM
WALK BEGINS AT 12PM, NOON
ONE BK UNITE FITNESS AMBASSADORS
Follow them on Instagram
@body_by_burnhard and @hurricane_gh
The Melanin Kings are an international duo made of up Body by Burnhard of the Bronx, NY and Hurricane GH of Ghana, Africa. Driven to inspire the melanated brothers and sisters of New York City and beyond The Melanin Kings' bootcamp is a powerful fitness session that promotes health, self confidence and wellness.
ONE BK Unite brings together hundreds of Brooklynites, from all neighborhoods, to walk or donate for this annual event benefiting the work of BCS. All funds raised help to sustain BCS's programs and services that reach over 13,000 Brooklynites living in poor and low income neighborhoods.
With 23% of Brooklynites living in poverty, the ONE BK Unite walk is a way to partner with people in your community and join together to support the Brooklynites we serve everyday.
You can walk 1 mile or the whole park in 3.5 miles. Participate in ONE BK Unite on Sunday, September 17th at Prospect Park.
- View More Recent Activity