Pass the Hat for Hat Bash: A Pre-event Fundraiser for CASI's 15th Holiday Hat Bash Leaderboard
- 1 Decker Ploehn $6,160.00 raised
- 2 Jayne Behal $1,235.00 raised
- 3 Eloise Graham $900.00 raised
- 4 Allison Ambrose $875.00 raised
- 5 Beth Clark $875.00 raised
Join the Fun and Pass the Hat for Hat Bash
Whose team will you join - Team Decker Ploehn, a 20+ year member of CASI's Board, or Team Gwen Tombergs, a former CASI Board Chair and creator of The Hat Bash? They will be duking it out to raise the most funds possible in support of CASI's mission of service to Quad Cities seniors.
Pass the Hat and Hat Bash raise funds for CASI to support seniors, particularly low-income seniors, through such programs as Senior Secret Santa (holiday gifts for those seniors most in need) and Supportive Services throughout the year.
For 50 years, CASI has provided services that promote independence through socialization and health and wellness at their W. Kimberly Road facility, and supportive services through Jane's Place Adult Day Services and Senior Advocacy. Recent funding cuts have threatened CASI's mission based services. Every dollar raised through Pass the Hat and Hat Bash will be invested directly into service to seniors.
Participants are encouraged to raise at least $300 for CASI through Pass the Hat. Everyone who raises at least $300 will receive a complementary ticket to CASI's 15th Hat Bash: A Party with a Purpose on November 16. Of course, you can raise more and compete for prizes for top fundraisers of both dollars and donors.
Have some fun! Support Seniors! Thank you!
Mary Macumber Schmidt donated $150.00 to Pass the Hat for Hat Bash: A Pre-event Fundraiser for CASI's 15th Holiday Hat Bash
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Decker Ploehn $6,160.00 raised
- Shelly Gebhardt $0.00 raised
- MG Mikael Gibson $320.00 raised
- Penny McGimpsey $160.00 raised
- SF Steve Frommelt $500.00 raised
- CL Cindy Lopez $300.00 raised
- SB Sandy Bowen $475.00 raised
- AC Amy Crist $0.00 raised
- MD Michele Darland $0.00 raised
- LW Lonna Woods $0.00 raised