PAWS IN THE PARK PET COSTUME CONTEST
Details for Participants
It's back for the fourth year! Orlando's largest Pet Costume Contest and Parade. Cash prizes and bragging rights for the winners!
Contest check-in begins at 9:45am and parade/judging begins at 10:30am. All entrants will receive an email with details before the event.
There are only 15 slots available per category and are first come, first served! You will not be able to switch categories day-of the event.
Register today and get ready to get creative with these fun categories:
- Stars of Film & TV
- Fun with Food
- Dogs with Jobs
Entry is a $15 donation to Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando and includes a Paws in the Park official bandana.
Please limit your entry to one category. All proceeds benefit Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
Best in Show - $200 Cash Prize + more to come
1st Prize in Category - $100 Cash Prize + more to come
2nd and 3rd Prizes in Category - Stay Tuned!
Best in Show and 1st Prize winners will also receive a photo feature in Pet Alliance’s Wags & Whiskers Newsletter mailed to more than 7,000 homes!
Thank you to our 2022 Participants!
Rules and Conditions
- All costumes must be appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- All entrants must check-in before the event begins.
- All entrants must pre-register.
- All entrants must participate in the category they signed up for. You will not be able to switch categories day-of the event.
- All entrants will receive (1) Paws in the Park official bandana.
- $15 is the minimum donation amount for contest entry, anything extra will go directly to helping Pet Alliance take care of animals in our community.