Join us for our first-ever virtual PetsWALK!
PetsWALK Presented by Poulsbo Animal Clinic is June 1-30, 2020!
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we have transitioned our 27th Annual PetsWALK, originally scheduled for June 27, to a virtual event. While we would love to have everyone together for our annual party in the park, we are following recommendations from the CDC against gatherings of large numbers of people. The health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and community will always be our top priority.
Your support matters more than ever during this crisis. Participation in PetsWALK helps support lifesaving care and shelter for 6,100 homeless animals annually. Thank you for your generosity and compassion as we work together to serve vulnerable animals during this challenging time.
Meet Our Grand Marshal!
Lace up your sneakers and leash up your pets!
This year's virtual PetsWALK Presented by Poulsbo Animal Clinic is a month-long event where participants can complete their 5K from any location they choose! You can run, jog, or walk on the road, trail, or treadmill while keeping a safe distance from other runners. You get to run your own race at your own pace! Complete with a virtual vendor fair, exclusive Facebook group and chances to win great prizes, this year’s virtual PetsWALK is a fun and interactive way to raise money for homeless pets at Kitsap Humane Society.
Step 1: Register to Participate
- Registration includes a signature PetsWALK bandana, access to the private PetsWALK Facebook group, and the ability to enter to win great prizes! Don't forget to snag a signature PetsWALK T-shirt when you sign up!
- Registration packets and T-shirts purchased will be available for pick-up at one of our registration pick-up parties at the Kitsap Humane Society on Friday, May 29 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM or Saturday, June 13 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Early Bird Registration: May 1-15 ($15 for adults, $5 for kids 12 and under)
- General Registration: May 16 - June 29 ($20 for adults, $10 for kids 12 and under)
Step 2: Fundraise & Train
- Once you've registered, start fundraising! You can easily set up a fundraising page that you can share with your friends and family to raise money for Kitsap Humane Society. Check out the Fundraising Incentives tab to see the selection of prizes you'll earn as you fundraise!
- Don't forget to train... for the virtual contests, of course! Start teaching Fido a cool new trick and working on designing your best costume. We'll have weekly contests in the participant Facebook group for prizes.
Step 3: Run & Join the Fun!
- Complete your 5K between June 1-30. Run or walk it all at once or over a period of time!
- Enjoy access to the exclusive PetsWALK Facebook group where we will hold virtual contests for awesome prizes throughout the month of June. No Facebook? No problem! Participants who are unable to join the private Facebook group can participate in the virtual contests by submitting their photos/videos via email. You'll receive all the details once you register!
- Fundraising prizes earned will be available for pick-up at one of our pick-up parties at the Kitsap Humane Society on Friday, July 10 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM or Saturday, July 11 from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
2020 PetsWALK Fundraising Guide
Stumped on how to fundraise? Check out our brand new 2020 PetsWALK Fundraising Guide! With all of the best tips & tools from our top fundraisers, this guide will give you the best advice on raising money for Kitsap Humane Society. Every dollar you raise goes directly toward creating happier, healthier lives for animals in our shelter and community.
PetsWALK Top Fundraisers
- 1 Linda Scibilia $1,792.75 raised
- 2 Aria Donohue $623.25 raised
- 3 Kimberly Cizek Allen $542.25 raised
- 1 KHS Board Members $2,503.75 raised
- 2 Kitsap Humane Society Staff $933.50 raised
- 3 Little Tidbits $617.25 raised
- View More Recent Activity