- 1 Leo Gius $1,400.00 raised
- 2 Zane Zika $500.00 raised
- 3 Sean Wiegert $300.00 raised
- 4 Madeline Godat $300.00 raised
- 5 Emily Uhe $260.00 raised
1 Nick Godat $250.00
2 Emily Uhe $250.00
3 Richard Smith $250.00
4 Mary&Martha $100.00
5 Grandma and Saba Stein $100.00
Bret Hammond has earned the Fundraising Achieved Badge
Bret Hammond has reached their fundraising goal of $100.00!
Gail Johnson donated $50.00 to Bret Hammond
Jenifer Hoff donated $100.00 to Sean Wiegert
A donation was made to Sean Wiegert
- View More Recent Activity
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted our nation in unprecedented ways. Unfortunately, many individuals with Down syndrome are susceptible to respiratory infections and other health issues, putting them at a higher risk of complications from COVID-19.
On April 1st-April 5th, 2021, we will be hosting our first-ever Virtual Shoot-a-thon. We hope to bring our communities together while practicing social distancing and to raise awareness as we continue to offer our programs and services at no cost to the people we serve.
How it Works:
1. Go to: https://bit.ly/3dkx1nN
2. Choose to shoot either basketballs or paper.
3. Spread the word and raise money on your own personal fundraising page (proceeds will benefit the Pujols Family Foundation). Fundraising levels and prizes are listed below.
4. Complete the shoot-a-thon anytime between April 1st-April 5th
5. Share your results with us! You can email them or use the hashtag #PFFVirtualShootathon on social media.
We appreciate your partnership and support!
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- Bret Hammond $100.00 raised
- Wesley Foster $105.00 raised
- Emily Uhe $260.00 raised
- Sean Wiegert $300.00 raised
- Madeline Godat $300.00 raised
- Leo Gius $1,400.00 raised
- Mike Stroh $120.00 raised
- levi miller $10.00 raised
- Zane Zika $500.00 raised
- Dustin Downs $10.00 raised