Unable to participate but still want to support to JA?Donate Now!
An EASY way to reach your $150 Play 4 JA Goal!
Set up a recurring donation plan to personally donate to JA and hit your Play 4 JA goal. Have $15 automatically deducted weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Your 10 installment committment will meet your minimum and you will qualify for GREAT prizes! Click on $15 for Ten in the menu bar at the top of the page to get started!
Play 4 JA!
Play 4 JA is a fun way to support Junior Achievement of Washington, raise money for a deeply important cause, and have a great time together - virtually!
Once you've completed fundraising, you'll have access to 3 opportunities:
With Play 4 JA Trivia, individuals have a fun-filled hour of trivia with their participating company or during one of our Open Play General Admission events.
The Play 4 JA At-Home Scavenger Hunt is a fun weekend filled with challenges and questions - play solo or get the whole family involved. The hunt will take place May 14-16.
Don't forget to check out our Play 4 JA Online Auction May 11-19.
$150 minimum per person
Exciting prizes will be awarded to our Top Fundraisers, Getaway Fun winner, and more! See Prizes Page for more details.
For More Information:Junior Achievement of Washington Joel Morgan Phone: 509-783-7222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Vickii Robinson $3,844.20 raised
- 2 Riley Myers $1,137.36 raised
- 3 Ang Senatore $607.00 raised
- 4 Caitlin Wittler $350.00 raised
- 5 Natalie Vega O'Neil $335.80 raised
- 1 Financial Pacific $4,194.20 raised
- 2 U.S. Bank - Whatcom $1,537.36 raised
- 3 Junior Achievement of Washington Staff, Friends, and Family $1,363.70 raised
- 4 FRED MEYER – Bakerview #667WNB $607.00 raised
- 5 Fred Meyer WA2 $307.20 raised