2022 PLAY4JA Leaderboard
- 1 Lisa Roy $1,350.00 raised
- 2 Alex Lent $1,150.00 raised
- 3 richard czop $1,060.00 raised
- 4 Jerald Reed $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Beth Bauman $725.00 raised
Play4JA WNY began in 2021 as a virtual re-imagining of Junior Achievement of WNY’s largest signature fundraising event, the Bowl-A-Thon.
Play4JA is a peer-to-peer fundraising experience. We created options to continue to build awareness for Junior Achievement of WNY, raise critical funds, and encourage team building with participating companies. During Play4JA, companies recruit associates to participate in events for prizes.
Extreme flexibility is once again the theme for 2022! Participants can choose from two peer fundraising options to best meet current workplace dynamics of remaining remote, hybrid, or allowing limited gatherings:
- Trivia (a model that can be virtual, hybrid, or in-person)
- Bowling As a way to ease back into our signature bowling experience, we are encouraging JA supporters to “Play4JA” and bowl using our new “Bowling Success Kit” (for those who can gather in limited groups). Pick your own date, time, and location and plan your own bowling experience with behind-the-scenes support from JA.
Play4JA runs January 1 – May 31, 2022. There will be a suggested minimum fundraising threshold of $50 per participant. We encourage each participant to raise additional funds to help support much needed JA Programming for WNY students. JA programs deal with real-life issues such as workforce readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship so that young people not only understand their opportunities in life but can also take advantage of those opportunities.
We have options to best meet current workplace dynamics of remaining remote, hybrid, or allowing limited gatherings!
Play4JA runs January 1 – May 31, 2022.
$50 per person
Access into the Play4JA WNY fundraising site and programming consisting of trivia or independent company bowling.
Individual Fundraising Rewards:
$100 - $174 Raised: $20 Tops Gift Card
$175 - $299 Raised: $30 Tops Gift Card & $10 Tully's Gift Card
$300+: $50 Tops Gift Card & $10 Tully's Gift Card
Funds you raise as an individual also help your company reach its corporate goal! JA will recognize the overall Top Five Fundraising Companies, Most Improved Company, and Top New Fundraising Company.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Steve Helms $100.00 raised
- Matthew Duguay $100.00 raised
- Alexander Cubillo $50.00 raised
- Samantha Rieker $50.00 raised
- Brie LaPrell $50.00 raised
- Carol Kojsza $80.00 raised
- Derrick Danieu $50.00 raised
- Andrew Barberio $50.00 raised
- Jeffrey Leach $0.00 raised
- Terri Vertalino $50.00 raised
Where Dreams Take Flight
Play4JA, presented by Bank of America, is JA’s largest annual peer-to-peer fundraiser. Proceeds from Play4JA help provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to thousands of Western New York students. This important work still needs to be done.
Just as in years past, this will be an event sure to boost employee’s spirits and encourage camaraderie and connectivity. We’ve created a format that can be flexible to fit with whatever your company environment looks like right now. Junior Achievement continues to be dedicated to delivering programs to young people, whether in-person, remotely, online, or by video. But to do this, we need your help.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Katie Babcock at email@example.com or 716-853-1381 x210.
To learn more about Junior Achievement of Western New York, visit www.jawny.org.