It’s a Trivia Takedown for a Great Cause!
Let’s not sugarcoat it - it’s been a really tough year. That’s why it’s time for some fun on March 25th as teams of quizmasters will be flexing their skills in an epic trivia tournament.
The best part? Teams will be raising funds for Read Ahead, a reading-based mentoring nonprofit serving 750+ elementary students throughout New York City!
By participating in and contributing to this event, you are directly supporting Read Ahead’s new completely virtual program, developed to support students during a school year full of schedule disruptions, remote learning and limited live instruction, social isolation, and the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Students are matched with supportive mentors for fun, live program sessions that build connection, confidence, literacy skills, and more.
Q: So who’s gonna take it all and win the tournament?
A: The real winners are the students!
Thank you for your support! Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- 1 Team BLK Global Credit $18,723.50 raised
- 2 Book Smart! $10,263.19 raised
- 3 Quizter Act $9,600.00 raised
- 4 Quizchief Managed $8,940.22 raised
- 5 Quiz Me Baby One More Time $7,918.00 raised
- 6 Let's Get Fiscal $5,541.68 raised
- 7 The BrainMasters $5,459.16 raised
- 8 Pioneer Financial $5,304.24 raised
- 9 Alex Trebook $4,734.90 raised
- 10 Fifty Shades of Grey Matter $4,415.00 raised
- 1 Andrew Brimmer $7,311.30 raised
- 2 Rachel Yu $3,897.50 raised
- 3 Katie Conry Fowler $2,000.00 raised
- 4 Bethany Salminen $1,805.53 raised
- 5 Sam Friedman $1,662.50 raised
- 6 Daryl Mattson $1,499.00 raised
- 7 Isha Sinwer $1,319.50 raised
- 8 Ashley Canezin $1,318.75 raised
- 9 Wilson Babb $1,314.00 raised
- 10 Meghan O'Brien $1,289.25 raised