Take a virtual Ride with us!
Please join us for EUMA’s 22nd Annual Ride for The Refuge! During the month of September, we are challenging riders to raise money to end homelessness for families with children at EUMA’s Refuge Homeless Shelter.
Won't you join us - virtually? Plan a bicycle ride with family or friends, gather a team or go on your own personal ride.
ANYWHERE - whether you're in Erie, Crawford County, across the state or across the country - you can be part of Ride for The Refuge this year!
ANYTIME in the month of September - You can split it up, for example, biking 1 mile a day or you can complete it all in one afternoon. You set the goal and your pace!
ANY DISTANCE you choose - pick a route and distance that's comfortable for you - whether it's a few blocks around the neighborhood or a 25 mile trek - it's the Ride that counts!
NO REGISTRATION FEES - you decide how much you'd like to donate to your Ride, or what your fundraising goals are. (If you don't want to fundraise, sign up as a non-fundraising participant.)
EASY AS 1-2-3
Register by clicking the registration button. It’s free – you can sign up as a fundaising participant and ask friends and family to support The Refuge through your ride, or register as a non-fundraising participant with the donation option.
Want an official Ride for The Refuge t-shirt? Order one through this site by clicking the “Order t-shirt” now button.
Complete your personal Ride during the month of September. If you want to share your Ride photos, send them to email@example.com and we'll put them in the photo gallery.
Don't put on the brakes...
If you've got questions or need assistance setting up your fundraising page - we're here for you!
You can reach us by calling 814-456-8073, ext. 106 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Ride for The Refuge Leaderboard
- 1 Aileen Baxter $340.00 raised
- 2 Brian Burruss $328.43 raised
- 3 Ryan McGregor $250.00 raised
- 4 Linda McNamara $243.00 raised
- 5 Dave Roncolato $205.00 raised
- 6 Jennifer Ashbaugh $191.00 raised
- 7 Allen Yard $175.00 raised
- 8 Tom Hoeke $151.25 raised
- 9 Sarah Adkins $131.25 raised
- 10 Denny and Gail Brogdon $126.25 raised
- 11 Richard Dinch $115.00 raised
- 12 Ann Neckers $100.00 raised
- 13 Kurt Crays $100.00 raised
- 14 Sarah Roncolato $100.00 raised
- 15 Connie Hoeke $51.25 raised
- 1 Stone Riders $856.25 raised
- 2 Kurt and Cora Crays Ride for The Refuge $675.00 raised
- 3 Asbury of Waterford $580.00 raised
- 4 Park United Methodist $557.50 raised
- 5 Summit $303.75 raised
- 6 Asbury Erie $140.75 raised
- 7 BSA Troop 195 Wildwood PA $82.50 raised
- 8 Bowl of Ratz $70.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Available Ride Routes
If you love the traditional Ride for The Refuge routes and would like to have access to them - we have past routes available for you. Click below to request routes.
Ride for The Refuge T-shirts have been ordered. We'll contact you when they arrive.
EUMA's The Refuge Homeless Shelter for families
When you donate to EUMA through this event -- you are helping children and their families move from homeless to home – from hopeless to hope in a brighter tomorrow – even during this pandemic.
Every child deserves a home… that’s why EUMA’s The Refuge exists… to end immediate homelessness – provide critical emergency shelter, basic necessities, faithful support, and a commitment to ending homelessness – not
merely addressing it.
Last year, 92 families were sheltered at EUMA’s The Refuge, including 194 children. With your help, 70% of the families that stayed at EUMA’s The Refuge last year moved into a permanent home of their own.
EUMA’s The Refuge operates primarily on your private donations - we depend on your support as we work to keep homeless families with children safe during this COVID-19 crisis.
To learn more about EUMA and The Refuge, please click here.