2020 Virtual Pink Ribbon Run & Fun
It's time for the 5th annual Wyoming Pink Ribbon Run, but we are changing it up in 2020!
This year's virtual event allows anyone, living anywhere to participate by doing anything they love.
That means anything goes!
The first 1,000 people who register get a FREE Pink Ribbon Run & Fun Flamingo Buff, too!
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
- NOW - Register your team on-line, don't forget to pick a great name! Those without teams are encouraged to register as individuals.
- TOMORROW - Ask your friends and family to help support your cause. Even a $20 donation can go a long way!
- END OF JULY - You will receive any gear purchased from the WBCI store, your FREE Run & Fun Buff and your registration information either by mail or by your town's Volunteer Brigade.
- AUGUST 1-9, 2020 - Participate anyway you want. The only rule, put a picture on Facebook or Instagram wearing your buff & doing your thing. Make sure to tag @wyomingbreastcancer
- MID-AUGUST - Receive more information about our after the event fun and awards!
of your goal reached
Team Captain ToolkitEasy Toolkit for Team Captains
You are ready to gather your team, because you know your entry fee gets us to the Starting Line, but your donation helps get us to the Finish Line!
You are ready to join the fight and we love your willingness to take the challenge solo. Welcome aboard!
Registration Packets, Buffs & WBCI Gear
Team Captains: You will receive an email after your registration that includes a handy toolkit on frequently asked questions, recruiting and motivating members, and simple techniques to raise funds.
Participants Residing in Wyoming: Your items will either be mailed or, when available, volunteers will call you to make arrangements for pick-up or drop-off.
Participants Residing Outside of Wyoming: Thank you for joining us in this important event! We appreciate your giving heart. You can expect your registration items to arrive in the mail prior to the event starting on August 1, 2020.
Buff for Breast Cancer Supporters
The first 1,000 people to register will receive one of our unique, one-of-a-kind flamingo buffs!
Buff for Breast Cancer Survivors
WBCI never charges breast cancer patients and survivors to attend any events. Even without a fee, all of our breast cancer patients and survivors will receive our unique buff!
- 1 Willmarth Warriors $235.00 raised
- 2 Survivor Thrivers $100.00 raised
- 3 LCCC Family & Friends $100.00 raised
- 4 Breast Friends Forever $95.00 raised
- 5 Team Growl $90.00 raised
- 6 Meet the Flockers $55.00 raised
- 7 Lummis for Wyoming $50.00 raised
- 8 CRMC Cares $35.00 raised
- 9 Judy’s Jug Band $25.00 raised
- 10 C4C $10.00 raised
WBCI is a volunteer-led nonprofit organization that aims to increase breast cancer awareness and prevention by raising funds granted into local programs in Wyoming with an emphasis on increasing breast health education, financially assisting breast cancer screenings, facilitating patient navigation, and promoting survivor services.
Through fundraising efforts across the state, proceeds remain in Wyoming to grant into eligible, local Wyoming programs.
Since startup, WBCI has granted funds into all of Wyoming's 23 counties, totaling more than 33 different projects and exceeding $350,000!
Do you want to know more about WBCI? Visit wyomingbreastcancer.org for more information.
WBCI's 2020 Sponsors
There are no sponsors for this event.