Saints Walk-a-Thon 2020
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Funds raised through this event will be used to help fund student financial aid, refresh the Commons, and support Saints 4 Life.
Many thanks to our special business partners, Tire Central and Service, Meyer Financial Strategies (Dennis and Kathy Meyer), Anderson Orchards, and Noble Roman’s Pizza (Southport Road).
Congratulations to the Sophomore class for reaching $2,500 first and winning the match from Tire Central and Service.
The class competition for the Noble Roman’s pizza lunch and dress down day still continues.
Please give today. All gifts count toward the class challenge.
(Which class is leading? Click “Teams” on the Event Leaderboard below the Donate Now button.)
Individual Student Recognitions:
- Top 5 students will be able to paint a reserved parking space for use during regular year, M–F
- The #1 student will also receive the benefit of an “Authorized Parking, 24/7” sign until the end of this school year.
Wednesday, October 7
We were blessed with perfect weather for the Saints Walk-a-Thon!!
Friday, October 23
Collection of pledges concludes
Thursday, October 29
Winning Class announced during Chapel
Our Newest Participants
- MB Mary Buckner $0.00 raised
- dylan robertson $0.00 raised
- DS Debbie Sobieralski $20.00 raised
- EH Emily Hudson-Burch $75.00 raised
- Rebecca Loman $0.00 raised
- SB Spencer Barnett $25.00 raised
- JG Jaden Gill $180.00 raised
- DB Dakota Beatty $0.00 raised
- BT Briana Thie $100.00 raised
- Deidre Barnett $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Stretch Goal
of your goal reached
- 1 Matthew Frick $2,161.96 raised
- 2 Joseph Taylor $1,185.25 raised
- 3 Bill Ayres $1,185.24 raised
- 4 Regan Wilson $813.66 raised
- 5 Alec Hedges $782.82 raised