Build your team!INVITES to print
- 1 Carter’s Crew $1,000.00 raised
- 2 Team CRS $580.00 raised
- 3 Phoenix Children's Stars $500.00 raised
- 4 Team Ava $250.00 raised
- 5 NARPRO $205.00 raised
- 6 Phoenix Spina Bifida Play Dates $152.50 raised
- 7 rainbow warriors $105.00 raised
- 8 Wild, Wild Walkers $100.00 raised
- 9 The G(r)ait Wheelhouse $100.00 raised
- 10 Team Papaya! $25.00 raised
Saturday - November 16, 2019 Steele.Indian.School.Park - Phoenix
The Wild, Wild West!
...and the simple ways of prairie days ;-)
Join the SBAAZ community, families, friends, and care providers for a great day of making new friendships and catching up with old friends!
This family-friendly, non-competitive walk creates awareness about Spina Bifida, celebrates the accomplishments of adults and families living with Spina Bifida in Arizona, and raises funds for programs and services provided by SBAAZ.
Registration is free, however~ we encourage all participants to ask for donations from their network of friends & family and make a donation to get things started!!
Let's everyone give something and make this the best year yet to serve and connect our community here in Arizona!
300 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012
9:00 am check in time - PRE register online
Team Leaders and Fundraisers: be sure to check out the "Badges" you can earn for your energy and support!
Thank you, Supporters!
INSPIRE Your Team!Leadership Guide
Brett Benton donated $105.00 to Walk N Roll for Spina Bifida Association of AZ 2019
United Access donated $500.00 to Walk N Roll for Spina Bifida Association of AZ 2019
- View More Recent Activity