- 1 Team CRS $1,540.00 raised
- 2 Virtual Wheeality $1,264.75 raised
- 3 NARPRO $700.00 raised
- 4 Premier Design & Remodeling $657.50 raised
- 5 SB 4 LIFE $575.50 raised
- 6 The Thompson Group $575.00 raised
- 7 PCH STARS $500.00 raised
- 8 Team PAPAYA! $404.50 raised
- 9 The mafia $271.50 raised
- 10 KuhlFam $62.00 raised
Sat- October 17, 2020
9am - 12pm
Virtual Presence REAL SUPPORT!
...make social distancing FUN!
With standards changing so frequently, we may as well just go with it.... assume the distancing will still be an issue and get creative with it.
1) REGISTER to participate- Start your team and share the address SBAAZwalkNroll.org to get friends, family & coworkers involved.
2) GET SOCIAL- decide what activity you will do on 10/17/20 and post updates on Facebook & Instagram to get others to join you...
3) FUNDRAISE as usual- ask for donations for your team, see NEW INCENTIVES for fundraisers. Set your personal and team goals and get started TODAY.
4) Build Team Morale- design Team T-shirts, posters, picture frames, banners in support of someone you know & love with SB and share your photos!
5) POST DAY OF EVENT- Join the Facebook event on Saturday 10/17/20 and share your team photos, activities, Tshirts and energy!
GO TO FACEBOOK EVENT, click here
Thank you, Supporters!
1 Paralyzed Veterans of America-Arizona Chapter $2,000.00
2 Soulheart Good Network $1,000.00
3 RK Silva $800.00
4 Randy Dashefsky $630.00
5 Andrew & Jen Sparkman $500.00
A donation was made to Stacy Simpson
Alec Bansal donated $21.00 to Walk-N-Roll for SBAAZ 2020
A donation was made to Cam Williams
A donation was made to Walk-N-Roll for SBAAZ 2020
Mason Miller donated $52.50 to Walk-N-Roll for SBAAZ 2020
The Thompson Group has earned the Team : Fundraising Achieved Badge
The Thompson Group has reached their fundraising goal of $500.00!
Chris Garlick donated $420.00 to The Thompson Group
- View More Recent Activity