- 1 Ethan Marcus $2,550.00 raised
- 2 Lexi Isban $800.00 raised
- 3 Jarrett Ourman $750.00 raised
- 4 Cori Heines $700.00 raised
- 5 Benjamin Hyman $400.00 raised
Join us for our 2nd Annual Shoot for a Cure!
POSTPONED UNTIL A TIME WHERE WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER AND CREATE AN EVEN STRONGER COMMUNITY EVENT!
Breezemont Day Camp
This family fun day features:
- Junior basketball tournaments (Grades 3-9)
- Adult Basketball tournament
- Fun basketball activities for all ages
- Inflatables and games
- Activities and crafts
- Allergy friendly snacks and treats
- E.A.T swag and prizes
- Silent auction
Prizes will be awarded to all fundraising levels.
Fundraising incentives are:
- $50 for a sweatband
- $250 for a drawstring bag
- $500 for a stainless steel water bottle
- $750+ for a water bottle, an activity band, and a raffle ticket
Top 5 fundraisers will receive stage recognition and a chance to win the premiere grand prize!
Email E.A.T's Community Events Manager, Michelle Isban, at Michelle@EndAllergiesTogether.org
End Allergies Together (E.A.T) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization focused solely on funding the most promising research to accelerate treatments and cures for the growing food allergy epidemic affecting 32 million Americans and over 220 million people globally.
E.A.T was launched in May 2015 to help bridge the significant gap in research funding. In four years, E.A.T has funded nine studies across eleven institutions and launched a $1 Million Anaphylaxis Grand Challenge to be awarded in early 2020.
Let's End Allergies Together!
Fund the research. Find the cures.
Learn more about us at: www.endallergiestogether.org
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- MG Michael Greco $0.00 raised
- NM Nichole Michelson $100.00 raised
- Matthew Guerrero $100.00 raised
- BD Brooke DeChico $0.00 raised
- Ethan Marcus $2,550.00 raised
- Cori Heines $700.00 raised
- NM Nichole Michelson $0.00 raised
- BH Benjamin Hyman $400.00 raised
- Jarrett Ourman $750.00 raised
- MS Madison Steiner $200.00 raised