- 1 Andrew Goldstein $1,816.60 raised
- 2 Bettina Carroccetto Memorial Fund for Nursing Excellence $1,333.63 raised
- 3 Molly Hamre-Cultra $375.00 raised
- 1 FTBA's December Social - Holiday Donations Benefiting St. Joseph's Children's Hospital $0.00 raised
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital Description
Our community fundraising program is fueled by passionate individuals, families, and companies who host events and organize fundraisers that raise vital funds for patient care and research at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
Whether you want to dedicate your birthday or anniversary, raise funds via your next race or adventure, or start a campaign “just because,” we’re grateful for your support!
Here are some simple tips to help you get started:
1. Personalize your fundraising page with a profile photo and reason why you are raising funds for St. Joseph's Children's Hospital. The more personalized, the better!
2. Set an achievable target that isn’t too low. Raising even $100 can help support the latest medical advances.
3. Know how much to ask your friends and family to give. A donation of as little as $10 can help provide books to entertain patients during their hospital stay.
4. Email your family and closest friends first, then your other acquaintances and colleagues.
5. Share your page link on Facebook, Twitter and your other social networks.