SkateMD Bowl Sesh - 5th Birthday and Benefit Leaderboard
- 1 Maya Evans $175.00 raised
- 2 Clint Ostenberg $150.00 raised
- 3 Ryan Kahler $150.00 raised
- 4 adriane Hoeft $135.00 raised
- 5 Tiffani Mendes $100.00 raised
- 1 Otto's Rollers $550.00 raised
- 2 Team Sugar Bowl (Evans) $525.00 raised
- 3 The Cool Kids $345.00 raised
- 4 Alley Cats $330.00 raised
- 5 Drop n' Ballz $300.00 raised
About SkateMD Bowl Sesh - 5th Birthday and Benefit
About SkateMD Bowl Sesh
This is our 5th Annual Birthday and Fundraiser! This year we are celebrating another successful year of kindness and skateboarding with a "Bowl Sesh" aka bowling tournament and open bowl. SkateMD is a 100% volunteer organization. All proceeds raised will support our next year of programming. Gather your friends, your family, your coworkers, or anyone you meet that loves FUN, KINDNESS, and/or just supporting a great cause!
Join us for:
- Bowling (shoe rental included)
- Raffle and Auction
- Appetizer Buffet
- No Host Bar
- Annual Awards Presentation
Date/Time: Sunday, November 10th, 3 pm - 6 pm
Location: Capitol Bowl, 900 W, Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento
Register a Team:
- 4 people (minimum donation or funds raise of $75 per person OR $300 per team)
- Prizes for the HIGHEST FUNDRAISING TEAM, WINNING TEAM and bonus categories TBA
Purchase Tickets for "Open Bowl" (non-tournament):
- Adults - $25
- Kids 6+ - $12
Plenty of opportunities to win bragging rights and fun prizes while supporting a future year of kindness and skateboarding!
SkateMD is a Northern California based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to heal hearts by spreading kindness and skateboarding to special populations of children facing developmental, physical, emotional or family challenges.
We serve children who may not otherwise be able to pursue skateboarding, don't have easy access to skateboard equipment or facilities, and/or those who just need some extra kindness in their lives. Depending on the clinic, we may prioritize children with special needs, foster youth, or other at-risk children.
SkateMD is funded 100% through individual and business donations. We rely on your support to provide our successful and sought-after skateboarding clinics. The program is operated and staffed by unpaid volunteers only and all donations go directly to the program to pay for the cost of the clinics including insurance, fees, equipment, and supplies.
- View More Recent Activity