Shoreline Public Schools Foundation Leaderboard
- 1 Cindy Pridemore $4,699.80 raised
- 2 Michelle Brown $4,605.00 raised
- 3 Ken Altena $3,795.00 raised
- 4 Ann Hayes-Bell $3,228.50 raised
- 5 Rebecca Miner $3,093.00 raised
- 1 Team Equity, Inclusion & Innovation! $9,907.50 raised
- 2 The Future Looks Bright! $8,974.50 raised
- 3 Support our Students! $7,086.50 raised
- 4 Resilience $4,137.50 raised
- 5 Support the Shoreline School District! $176.50 raised
Spring Event 2021!
A Special Thank You!
The Shoreline Public Schools Foundation (SPSF) partners with the Shoreline Public Schools and the community to build awareness and fund learning opportunities that help support the best possible education for all students in the Shoreline Public Schools.
Our annual grant program allows the district to more broadly celebrate the diversity within our community and address the inequities that many students and families face. Additionally the grant program provides the means to connect resources, experiences and opportunities to the learner. These educational opportunities ensure that our students are engaged in learning the academic and social skills needed to allow them to develop to their fullest potential. Our three key areas of focus are:
Bridging the Opportunity Gap, STEAM and Music Enrichment, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion support.
For summer learning opportunities
To help fund 2021-22 school year grants
The Challenge Gift
Due to the generosity of two donors, every gift of $125.00 will be matched up to $20,000.00
Our Newest Participants
- DR Darrel Rich $150.00 raised
- JC Jennifer Combs $0.00 raised
- Jenni Gallagher $1,507.50 raised
- Myrna Habermann $950.50 raised
- Kristie Timss $2,004.00 raised
- MN Maren Norton $2,575.50 raised
- JB Jill Brady $425.00 raised
- Ann Hayes-Bell $3,228.50 raised
- Kristi Lin $1,941.50 raised
- Shelley Brodersen $1,915.00 raised