Step Up For Mental Health Challenge! Making Strides Together For Mental Health
Gateway Longview and New Directions Youth and Family Services in partnership with New View Alliance are taking STEPS to raise awareness for mental health in August with a PEER to PEER month long Step Up for Mental Health Challenge. This fundraising challenge focuses on and promotes mental health and well-being through a variety of activities both physical and non-physical while raising funds to benefit more than 10,000 children and families receiving mental health services from Gateway Longview and New Directions Youth and Family Services throughout Western New York.
How does it work?
Complete FIVE activities each week (see tips & tools tab for ideas). Share your completed challenges, stories, pictures, and videos on your personal fundraising page and social media all month while you STEP UP, prioritizing mental health and wellness. You can even create a team inviting friends and family to join you in challenges while raising money for programs that families depend on. Set a goal! The more you raise, the more chances you will have to win great prizes!
How To Register For An Event
Our Newest Participants
- MD Meredith Duquin $100.00 raised
- Patricia O'Connor $300.00 raised
- PB Patrick Bartram $0.00 raised
- ES Evan Smith $420.00 raised
- AL Ashley Luke $0.00 raised
- JG Jessica Gonzalez $0.00 raised
- Krystal Shenk $0.00 raised
- LB Linda Blum $15.00 raised
- ME Mike Ervin $100.00 raised
- Sarah Taylor $195.00 raised