Race Day Timeline
•7:30AM: Registration Begins
•8:30AM: Run Begins
•9:00AM: Family Fun Walk Begins
31600 Camp Challenge Road
Sorrento, FL 32776
- 1 Cory Taylor $703.95 raised
- 2 Ryan McHugh $380.91 raised
- 3 Edward Hanna $375.99 raised
- 4 Lisa Kern $354.67 raised
- 5 Tina Russell $266.58 raised
- 1 Century 21 Professional Group $25,696.92 raised
- 2 Team Kern $2,712.57 raised
- 3 Power through Partnership $910.79 raised
- 4 Chad Russell Team $734.46 raised
- 5 Challenge Accepted $703.95 raised
Take the Challenge!
Join us on November 2nd, 2019 for our inaugural Take the Challenge 5K Trail Run and Family Fun Walk!
We welcome all ages and abilities to journey through Camp Challenge for a close up look at the heart of Easterseals Florida's mission. This is not your average street run! Participants of the 5K will venture over a variety of terrain from concrete to grass and take home their exclusive Take The Challenge medal co-designed by camp ambassador, Jay!
Register Today! Prices go up on race day!
Early Bird 5K Registration: $20
5K Registration (August 1st - November 1st): $25
Day of Registration: $30
We also have a fully accessible walk with a shorter loop around Camp Challenge and other family friendly activities!
Family Fun Walk: $10
100 Yard Dash: $5
Live out of town or can't make it the day of the event? We have a virtual option! You can complete the run on your own time and receive your event t-shirt and medal in the mail.
Virtual Registration: $30