Team Read Ahead for the 2020 TCS NYC Marathon Leaderboard
- 1 Allie Mertz $701.50 raised
- 2 Natalia Becerra $687.00 raised
- 3 sophia Puleio $627.26 raised
- 4 Alison Gondosch $434.00 raised
- 5 John Stewart $200.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
Support Team Read Ahead as they run 26.2 miles for mentoring!
Read Ahead is thrilled to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon! Our incredible team of runners includes Read Ahead Board and Junior Board members, past and current mentors, and friends - all of whom are committed to run 26.2 miles for mentoring on November 1, 2020!
Research shows (and any Read Ahead mentor can tell you) that a year or more of mentoring can have a tremendous impact on a child's life. Nationally one in three children will grow up without a mentor, so Read Ahead is dedicated to pairing children from low-income backgrounds with caring and consistent mentors who will help them unlock their full potential and develop the skills they need to be successful in school and in life. Because corporate sponsorship covers less than one third of the costs of running our program, and the funds raised through this iconic event will make it possible for Read Ahead to reach even more NYC children in during the 2019-2020 school year. Thank you for your support!
Our Team Members
- Cheryl Brown $0.00 raised
- Jenna Campagna $0.00 raised
- sophia Puleio $627.26 raised
- Tara Mulhall $0.00 raised
- Anna Halpin-Healy $0.00 raised
- Natalia Becerra $687.00 raised
- Adwoa Boah $0.00 raised
- Alison Gondosch $434.00 raised
- John Stewart $200.00 raised
- Allie Mertz $701.50 raised