About New Moms
Team New Moms Leaderboard
- 1 Jamie Dinverno $3,479.84 raised
- 2 Kenna Welch $1,609.00 raised
- 3 Nell Maggio $1,605.60 raised
- 4 Jordan Stellakis $1,530.88 raised
- 5 Katie Mack $1,142.20 raised
Team New Moms Description
LET'S INTERRUPT THE CYCLE OF POVERTY AND CREATE STRONG FAMILIES IN CHICAGOLAND!
Team New Moms will walk/run the Austin P.O.W.E.R. 5K on Saturday, September 28, 2019.
The Austin P.O.W.E.R. 5K is organized by community leaders in an effort to show love to the Austin neighborhood and to promote businesses, residents and organizations to come together in order develop greater opportunities for our community.
- Saturday, September 28 2019
- Check-In: 7:30 am | Step-Off: 8:30 am
- Arrive at 7:30 on race day at the intersection of Chicago Ave & Mayfield and look for the New Moms booth to get your tshirt and race packet!
- Registration closes on September 27, 2019 at 12pm/noon.
- REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 18TH TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A NEW MOMS' TEAM TSHIRT! Late registrants are not guaranteed a tshirt.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About New Moms
For 35 years, New Moms has been the leading Chicagoland agency interrupting the cycle of poverty for two generations by offering supports to young moms in the most important areas of the life of a family – stable housing, job training, and family support.
Help us reach our goal of $20,000! All funds raised by Team New Moms will go to supporting New Moms' comprehensive services that help young families write a new story for their future, filled with hope and possibilty!
Email Bonnie Andorka at email@example.com if you have any questions about being a part of Team New Moms.
Go to newmoms.org to learn more about New Moms.
- View More Recent Activity