Donate to Daniel LaPonsie of Team OLA
I’m running to feed over 3,000 families!
I’ve once again committed to running a marathon for the Mission of Our Lady of the Angels next October. Yes, that’s the Chicago Marathon 2022.
Friends, this is a beautiful charity. The Franciscans of the Eucharist work hard DAILY to provide for the impoverished citizens of West Humboldt Park, Chicago.
The Chicago Marathon charity run is THE major fundraiser that finances everything they do.
- They put food on the tables of over 3,000 struggling families
- They operate a pharmacy that ensures that those who need prescription medication have access to it
- They’re involved with a drug rehab clinic
- They’re involved with educating and catechizing children
- … The list goes on
Being there in person this last October, meeting the Franciscans, and witnessing some of the work that they do DAILY has really struck a chord with me. So I’m thrilled to be doing this again. It’s an amazing charity, those Franciscans are such good people, and Team OLA is a great group to be associated with.
I’m inviting you to please:
- Consider donating to my charity run
- Definitely keep my teammates and I in your prayers
- Absolutely share this fundraiser with others
THANK you and God bless!