My Personal Fundraising Page
I'm running the 2022 Bank of America Chicago to support Mission of Our Lady of the Angels!
Mission of Our Lady of the Angels exists to provide material and spiritual support to W. Humboldt Park, Chicago- one of the most challenged neighborhoods in the US. The Mission feeds about 3000 families a month, provides additional material and pastoral support to families, youth, and senior citizens, and, most importantly, brings the love of Christ to a neighborhood desperately in need of hope. More info about the Mission at www.missionola.com.
Funds raised from Team OLA 2022 will be used to:
- Help the Mission expand its food pantry + other material distributions
- Mission of Our Lady of the Angels currently serves about 3000 families a month- and growing!
- Help the Mission continue to expand and improve this outreach.
- Help the Mission successfully start using its new outreach center!
- Mission OLA will be rolling out all of the *new* things in its new outreach center in 2022. The new 57 bedroom retreat center and social service outreach spaces will start to be put to use.
- There will be costs for last minute fixes of the building as well as for getting the programming rolling! Help support this roll out!
Donate today to be part of the miracle that is TEAM OLA! The Mission is a 501(c)(3) and relies entirely on the donations of private donors.
Going to watch the marathon? Get the ChiMarathon app for iPhone or Android and use my name or bib number (47550) to track me! You'll know when I'm getting close to your location and can keep updates on my progress.