Light up a light BU Chanukah toy drive 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Danielle Ganchrow $6,579.00 raised
- 2 Benji Hoff $1,034.00 raised
- 3 Ezra Cohen $812.00 raised
- 4 Casey Feuerzeig $777.00 raised
- 5 Jessica Hill $560.00 raised
- 1 SDT !!!!! $4,828.05 raised
- 2 Alex’s Team $913.00 raised
- 3 Noah and David $65.00 raised
- 4 Eden Stein $18.00 raised
Light up a Life!
Light up the lives of children suffering from cancer this Chanukah season by donating toys to them. The toys will be distributed through the New York based Chai Lifeline organization.
To participate, simply donate money using this secure site.
We will purchase toys for the drive with the money donated.
You can also donate by purchasing toys on your own and dropping them off at the table in the Union or at the Chabad Center.
The toy drive will culminate at a special event on Monday, December 6 at 6:00pm in the C4 Multi-Purpose Room. The celebration will include donuts and a special performance by the Binghamton Crosbys and more! A grand display of the toy drive collection will be featured.
This year's Toy Drive is being spearheaded by the Rohr Chabad Center for Jewish Student Life and SDT and co-sponsored by many groups and clubs at Binghamton University and beyond.
The Light up A Life Toy Drive is being held l'iluy nishmat, in loving memory, of our dear friend Camren Vilinsky obm.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- EC Ezra Cohen $812.00 raised
- EM Ethan Marom $500.00 raised
- ES Eden Stein $18.00 raised
- JN Jake Nussbaum $90.00 raised
- KD Kristine Donofrio $115.00 raised
- EL Emily Linick $20.00 raised
- SM Scott Mayer $50.00 raised
- SW Sam Weingard $50.00 raised
- JH Jessica Hill $560.00 raised
- AK Amanda Kleiman $46.00 raised