About the Plunge at Camp Moe 2024
Join us for the 4th annual Plunge at Camp Moe!! You will have some fun while helping support the kids of CT attend summer camps and explore outdoor activities in 2023.
The Penguin Plunge will take place on Saturday February 24, 2024* at Camp Moe in Torrington CT (1145 Brandy Hill Rd). Event day sign in will begin at 9:00am with our first plunge group scheduled by 09:30 am.
Please select a plunge time slot during registration to help us better accommodate schedules.
* - weather date will be Sunday February 25, 2024
Plunge at Camp Moe 2024 Leaderboard
- 1 Greg Brisco $2,469.54 raised
- 2 willem Donahue $604.94 raised
- 3 WYSB Staff $576.56 raised
- 4 Jon Sheaffer $561.31 raised
- 5 Emilie Vaill $417.64 raised
- 1 Y's Village People $4,310.34 raised
- 2 The Real Ice Holes $1,923.68 raised
- 3 Seneca Swimmers $1,504.15 raised
- 4 Frosted Flakes $1,272.06 raised
- 5 Frosty4Kids $1,243.54 raised
About The Kids of Summer Foundation
The Kids of Summer Foundation is a 501 c3 non-profit charity organization. Our mission is to provide opportunities and access for young people to participate in all sorts of recreational activities.
We want children to do what they do best.. which is have fun!!
The Kids of Summer Foundation forges relationships with local camps to provide full or partial funding for childrens familes that may need it.
Summer camperships are the core of the organization but we are exploring the opportunity of funding local physical projects
Learn more about us at thekidsofsummer.org
- View More Recent Activity
Please Remember to:
- Wear your suits to the event with some cover wear to keep warm.
- Bring a change of clothes and a backpack/bag.
- Bring a Towel
- Bring water shoes or old sneakers
- Bring any donation checks or cash you collected offline
Upon arrival you can expect the following:
- You will follow the parking signs to the rear parking lot.
- After parking follow sign for BUS PICKUP.
- Once at the pond you will need to come to the registration desk to sign in, drop off any offline donations collected, and pick up your T-Shirt.
- Please come to the event in the clothes you plan on jumping in with your change of clothes in a backpack or your choice of bags. There will be an area to take off any sweatshirts or other outer clothing garments. You may want to wear water shoes or old sneakers.
- Once everyone is ready you will be prompted to get your JUMP on! Get in there, enjoy that water or more than likely get out as soon as possible! There will be a heated changing tent just outside the jumping area for you to change into warm clothes. Don't forget to bring a towel!!!
- The bus will then return to bring you back to the top parking area.