Welcome to the 2021 Arcos de Oro Walk for Kids!
Come together for a day of in-person fun, fitness and fundraising. The Walk for Kids is designed to raise funds and awareness for the services and programs provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona (RMHC). The Kids' Zone this year will focus on healthy and active lifestyles of children and their families, offering the FC Tucson Youth Soccer Zone, My Gym Kids Ostacle Course, yoga from YogaPod and some special surprises this year! We will also have photos with everyone's favorite jolly fellow – Santa Claus.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is dedicated to supporting the health and well-being of children by providing a place for them and their families to call home when they travel to Tucson while battling critical illness or injury. RMHC relies on the support of the Southern Arizona community to continue its services to more than 600 families each year.
Sunday, December 5, 2021
Registration and Kids' Zone open at 8:00 AM
Opening ceremonies at 9:00 AM
University of Arizona Mall
(immediately south of the Student Union)
Free parking in the Cherry Avenue Garage (Cherry and Enke)
Kids' Zone Activites
Yoga, soccer, baseball, obstacle courses, gardening demo, lawn games, first aid, home safety, booster seat demo, medicaid info, and so much more
As a health-focused organization, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 case numbers in Pima County. Our priority is always the health and safety of our community and the families we serve. The following guidelines are in effect to curb the spread of COVID-19:
- While not required, we recommend each attendee take a COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to the Walk for Kids. Anyone who tests positive should not attend the event.
- While not required, it is highly recommended that all attendees wear a mask throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Kids Zone for your use.
Walk-In COVID-19 and Flu Vaccine Clinic
Thanks to a partnership with Arizona Complete Health and El Rio Health, the Walk for Kids is also a walk-in vaccination site! El Rio Health will administer free COVID-19 (Pfizer) and flu vaccines to anyone 5 years of age and older.
You do not need to be registered for the Walk for Kids to attend only the vaccine clinic.
Those interested should bring their vaccination cards, if they have one.
A parent/guardian must be present with minors in order to receive either vaccination.
Visit www.cdc.gov for more information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For questions, please consult your primary care physician.
- 1 Kate Maguire Jensen $4,229.67 raised
- 2 Pam Hansen $3,756.92 raised
- 3 Jeannette Ornelas $978.00 raised
- 4 Cindy Remme $825.00 raised
- 5 Marisa Lunde $775.00 raised
- 6 Titus Blake $601.58 raised
- 7 Stacie Ferris $599.80 raised
- 8 stephen hayes $440.00 raised
- 9 Bradley Smith $425.00 raised
- 10 Timothy Soeder $385.00 raised
- 1 Awesome Amphi Alums $11,241.35 raised
- 2 Arcos de Oro $5,213.78 raised
- 3 Team Dias $4,288.54 raised
- 4 Southwest Airlines $1,947.69 raised
- 5 Vantage West Credit Union $1,787.92 raised
- 6 I Love Walk & Roll $1,386.98 raised
- 7 French Fried $1,335.41 raised
- 8 Team TriCinHil $1,230.45 raised
- 9 Nancy's Crew $1,194.95 raised
- 10 HSL Warriors $1,011.93 raised