Welcome to the 2021 Arcos de Oro Walk for Kids!
Come together for a day of in-person fun, fitness and fundraising. The Walk for Kids is designed to raise funds and awareness for the services and programs provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Arizona (RMHC). The Kids' Zone this year will focus on healthy and active lifestyles of children and their families, offering the Hope Depot Kids Workshop, the FC Tucson Youth Soccer Zone, My Gym Kids Ostacle Course and some special surprises this year!
Ronald McDonald House Charities is dedicated to supporting the health and well-being of children by providing a place for them and their families to call home when they travel to Tucson while battling critical illness or injury. RMHC relies on the support of the Southern Arizona community to continue its services to more than 600 families each year.
Sunday, December 5, 2021
Registration and Kids' Zone open at 8:00 AM
Opening ceremonies at 9:00 AM
University of Arizona Mall
(immediately south of the Student Union)
Free parking in the Cherry Avenue Garage (Cherry and Enke)
Kids' Zone Activites
Yoga, soccer, baseball, obstacle courses, gardening demo, lawn games, first aid, home safety, booster seat demo, medicaid info, and so much more!
- 1 stephen hayes $390.00 raised
- 2 Jeannette Ornelas $220.00 raised
- 3 Amy VanDerLinden $135.00 raised
- 4 Ashley Kimberlin $125.00 raised
- 5 Hilary Austin $50.00 raised
- 6 JOLYN SCHWEITZER $50.00 raised
- 7 Elle Sutterfield $50.00 raised
- 8 Dias Management $50.00 raised
- 9 Jennifer Dacus $25.00 raised
- 10 Cindy Evers $25.00 raised
- 1 Southwest Airlines $1,267.00 raised
- 2 Team TriCinHil $465.00 raised
- 3 Arcos de Oro $420.00 raised
- 4 Awesome Amphi Alums $200.00 raised
- 5 French Fried $185.00 raised
- 6 Tucson Elite $125.00 raised
- 7 Bank of the West $115.00 raised
- 8 Angel’s for Adeline $75.00 raised
- 9 Chase Bank walkers $50.00 raised
- 10 Team Dias $50.00 raised