Swag for all 5k participants!
All virtual and in-person 5k particpants with get a new 2023 Turkey Trot beanie!
Jumping Mouse Annual Turkey Trot 5K
Online registration is closed. There are a limited number slots for in-person registration available starting at 8AM Saturday. The registration table with near the entrance of the Larry Scott Trail, accessed from Boat Haven. Please come with cash or check, as internet is spotty. :)
Our Annual Turkey Trot 5K is back! You can join us in person on Saturday, Nov 18th on the Larry Scott Trail, or join virtually the whole week of November 18th-26th!
Whether you are in Jefferson County, or participate from afar, let's come together to support children's mental health and Jumping Mouse Children's Center.
- In-Person 5K Run/Walk - $35
- In-Person Kids Dash (12 and under) - $15
- Virtual 5K Run/Walk - $35
- Virtual Kids Dash (12 and under) - $15
- I prefer my couch - $30 *For those supporters for whom a race isn't an option, but still want a beanie!
Here's how it works:
1) Sign up and choose your option: Virtual runner? In-Person? Relaxing from your couch? It all supports Jumping Mouse kids!
2) You can enter as an individual or as part of a team. And you can raise money on your own personal fundraising page to benefit Jumping Mouse kids.
3) In-person paticipants can pick up their bib and beanie on November 16 or 17th from 2PM to 7PM at either The Broken Spoke or Finnriver. Any unclaimed packets will be available starting at 8AM at the trailhead in the Boat Haven, along with day-of registration.
4) Virtual participants can pick up their bib and beanie on November 16 or 17th from 2PM to 7PM at either The Broken Spoke or Finnriver, or we can ship it to you for an additional charge. Choose your route and complete it during the week of Thanksgiving (November 18-26th).
Share your results with us with via social media by tagging us or using #trotforkids. (No social media page? Feel free to email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org!)
Race Packet Pick-up
Packet pickup will be held from 2 - 7PM on November 16th and 17th for both in-person and virtual participants. Please select either The Broken Spoke or Finnriver. Bibs will be preassigned, so please go to the site selected. If neither option work for you, see options below.
In-person Participants: Day of registration and check-in will open at 8 am at the Larry Scott Trail out of the Boat Haven.Any packets not picked up during the designated pickup days will be available here.
Please park at the Haines Place Park and Ride next to Safeway and walk to our check in!
1-Mile Kids Fun Run begins at 9 AM
Turkey Trot 5K begins at 9:30 AM
Virtual Participants: Race packet with beanie pick-up for virtual participants is available November 16 and November 17 between 2 - 7PM as addressed above. If those times don't work, you can either contact Gabrielle at email@example.com to coordinate a time to pickup at our office, or you can select the Ship option for an additional charge.
About Jumping Mouse Children's Center
Jumping Mouse transforms children’s lives by providing expressive mental health therapy for as long as necessary. We nurture each child’s healthy development and supportive relationships at home and in the community.
We see children ages three to twelve for a variety of reasons, most often when they have experienced emotional stress or trauma that has deeply affected them and their families. Some are grieving the loss of someone close to them; others have experienced domestic violence, abuse, or neglect. Sometimes, they are coping with changes in family structure, or a serious illness or medical problem. When these and other stressors affect a child’s ability to communicate, to attend school, or to relate to others, Jumping Mouse can help.
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted children's mental health and there is a consistent need for Jumping Mouse services. With your help, no one is ever turned away for inability to pay.
Turkey Trot 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Brenda $525.00 raised
- 2 Milton $435.00 raised
- 3 Molly $225.00 raised
- 4 john $80.00 raised
- 5 Josh $45.00 raised
- 1 East Jefferson Professional Firefighters Local 2032 $1,910.00 raised
- 2 Trot Squad $835.00 raised
- 3 Galloping Gobblers $835.00 raised
- 4 Jumping Mouse Staff Team $760.00 raised
- 5 JH Sweet Squad $570.00 raised