April 22 & 23: 12 pm - 4 pm and April 29 & 30: 12 pm - 4 pm
Where: Classic Bowling Lanes, (1421 N. Willis Dr. Bloomington, IN 47404)
Register on your own or be a Team Captain of your team. Please note that while you can have many team members on your fundraising team, if you intend to bowl, only 6 members can bowl per lane.
When you register, an online fundraising page is created just for you! Customize your page and share it through social media, email, or text to your family, friends, and co-workers!
Thank You Sponsors!
- Cooler Design, Inc.
- HMH Contractors, Inc.
- Circle B Construction Systems
- Laborers International Union
- Nature's Way
- Springpoint Architects
BFKS 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Bill C Brown --- Josh Team $2,900.00 raised
- 2 Abel's Spares & Strikes $2,200.00 raised
- 3 TASUS and beyond $1,825.00 raised
- 4 Bill C. Brown -- Oyler Team $825.00 raised
- 5 Defenders of Potential - BBBSSCI Staff $490.00 raised
1 Weddle Bros. Construction $2,500.00
2 Bill C. Brown Associates $1,500.00
3 Cooler Design $1,500.00
4 HMH Contractors, Inc. $1,500.00
5 Jerico Metal Specialties LLC $1,500.00
Bowl For Kids' Sake with Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Indiana
Celebrate our 50th year of being an agency with our 2023 Bowl For Kids' Sake!
It's fun and it's easy to participate! Whether you're raising money to bowl on your own, or setting up a team and Team Captain, we cannot wait to bowl with you and defend potential, all at the same time! All dollars raised from this event support our mission of providing and supporting one-to-one mentoring relationships in Monroe and Owen County. It's a win-win!
There will be two bowling sessions on each day of the event. All dates and sessions will take place at Classic Bowling Lanes in Bloomington, IN.
- Saturday, April 22: 12-2 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m,
- Sunday, April 23: 12-2 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m,
- Saturday, April 29: 12-2 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m,
- Sunday, April 30: 12-2 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m,
REGISTER by Wednesday, April 19th!
Bowl for Kids' Sake is our agency's largest annual fundraising event. It's also the most fun! Grab your friends, your family, your co-workers, even your book club and join in on this special event.
Plus, with it being our 50th year as an agency, there may be some surprises along the way!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click "Register for this Event" to get started!
2. Choose your date and time to bowl and if you're fundraising as an individual or with a team.
3. Set your fundraising goal and fill in your details.
4. As friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers to donate to your team.
5. Work together with your team or on your own to raise and surpass your goal! To cover your bowling and shoes, we ask that individual raise $50 and teams raise $500 to attend the event at your selected date/time and enjoy bowling and fun!