What is the JA Virtual 5k?
This 5K (3.1 miles) fun run/walk supports financial education programs that teach kids the skills they need for a shot at a strong financial future.
Junior Achievement is committed to building a healthier and more financially fit community. 100% of proceeds from the event registrations and fundraising for this Virtual Race benefit Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes and our work to provide real-world and innovative financial literacy programs to the youth of our community.
We may not be able to run in big groups, but we can still run! Run in your home, in your neighborhood, run anywhere (making sure to follow CDC guidelines)!
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to get updates on fundriasing and our programming! Don't forget to post pictures of youself running your 5K and to use our hashtag #JASUPERHERO
EMPOWERING YOUNG PEOPLE TO LEARN HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY FIT!
WHAT: 5k (3.1 miles) virtual race
WHY: All proceeds benefit Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes financial literacy programs
WHEN: July-September 2020
Complete the race on your own schedule!
WHERE: Walk, run, jog, swim, or whatever you like anytime and anywhere your heart desires.
WHAT YOU GET: A race t-shirt, race bib with unique number, and a commemorative race medal.
JA is Making a Difference
JA Project Tomorrows
- 1 Victor Sturgis $246.30 raised
- 2 Taylor Barnhart $211.00 raised
- 3 Laura Lutterbeck $114.50 raised
- 4 Ron Foor $100.00 raised
- 5 Christine Haggerty $100.00 raised
- 1 Adamy Valuation $1,500.00 raised
- 2 Internal Audit Pro-Am Fun Run Race for a Cure $1,408.16 raised
- 3 Team A-O $1,056.00 raised
- 4 JA Associate Leadership Board $671.10 raised
- 5 Coldwater RWC $254.50 raised
- View More Recent Activity