The Difference We Make
Verde Valley Caregivers Coalition Leaderboard
- 1 John Steinbrunner $15,000.00 raised
- 2 Barbara and Ken Quayle $10,300.00 raised
- 3 bruce peek $5,000.00 raised
- 4 Matias Sandoval $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Joseph Montedonico $1,000.00 raised
- 6 Ann Steinbrunner $1,000.00 raised
- 7 Barbara Breitbart $1,000.00 raised
- 1 The "A" Team $88,470.00 raised
- 2 Caregivers' Catalysts - 2020 $30,397.50 raised
- 3 Barbara's Caregivers Tiger Team $22,500.00 raised
- 4 Peek's Pike - Road to Success $22,095.23 raised
- 5 Team Mary Jane $14,475.00 raised
- 6 Linda's Peeps $5,892.50 raised
- 7 Jeannette's Team $1,100.00 raised
"No Place Like Home" Campaign
Help Verde Valley Caregivers keep older adults living independently in their homes for as long as possible. We all know how important our homes are to us, and for older adults, their homes mean even more. They're places where memories are kept and friends and neighbors close by. Things that bring comfort while aging in place.
When older adults have to leave their homes and possessions behind, they can become depressed and their life expectancy is shorter. When they can stay in their own homes with supportive services VVCC provides, they can live 5 to 10 years longer.
We invite you to make a donation, join a fundraising team, or start a team to help achieve our goal of $150,000
And ensure 375 older adults get the supportive services they need for one year.
VVCC Announces Karen Scott Memorial Challenge
In honor of Karen Scott's service to VVCC's Board of Directors, the board has established the $50,000 Karen Scott Memorial Challenge to raise funds for the program Karen was most passionate about--transportation services--ensuring older adults can get to their medical, physical therapy, dialysis, oncology appointments and grocery shopping.
VVCC's board is matching half of the $50,000 challenge. To earmark your donation as a challenge gift, click on the dedication in memory button and type Karen Scott.
The overall challenge will count towards VVCC's $150,000 campaign goal. Thanks for making life better for our neighbors.
Our Newest Participants
- MA Mike and Victoria Clark $0.00 raised
- HA Harlan and Nancy Oelklaus $0.00 raised
- LA Lou and Frances Pena $0.00 raised
- BA Barbara and Ken Quayle $10,300.00 raised
- VZ Victoria Z Rivers $0.00 raised
- MS Matias Sandoval $1,000.00 raised
- BP bruce peek $5,000.00 raised
- JM Joseph Montedonico $1,000.00 raised
- Andrew Steinbrunner $0.00 raised