Help Us Celebrate 52 Years of Supporting
Our Fellow Alaskans!!
The past year has certainly brought many challenges and opportunities. For 51 years Hope has focused on removing barriers to meaningful lives and 2020 gave ample opportunity to deliver mission in the midst of unprecedented challenge. But this mission came at a price. Hope has spent significant funds on insuring our employees and support recipients were safe and able to still provide and receive services. These were not expenses Hope had planned to incur. With significant reduction in services provided due to Covid limitations and substantial operational expense, Hope needs your support more than ever.
This year’s event will kick-off Saturday, May 1, 2021 and run through Saturday, May 15, 2021! The Walk & Roll for Hope has decades of support from thousands of Alaskans who gather pledges and walk to bring awareness to critical disability services in Alaska. Due to anticipated Covid restrictions, the event will be adapted again this year with participants walking/rolling in smaller groups but with a desired outcome of statewide participation.
The Walk & Roll for Hope has been a vital source of revenue for Hope for the last 51 years, raising essential funds to augment the ever-growing unfunded needs that are fundamental to the continuation of quality programs and services.
Your participation, more than ever, is crucial in helping to provide much-needed funds to stabilize and maintain services to Alaskans who experience an intellectual, developmental or other physical disability, a traumatic brain injury or a mental health challenge in these uncertain times.
How to Participate in 2021
This event will last from May 1st-15th! Reach out to friends and family members and ask them to sponsor you. Pick a day or weekend to get outside and walk or roll! The best part is convenience - you decide what works best for you
What's in it for YOU!
Raise $75.00 or more and receive the official 52nd Annual Walk & Roll for Hope t-shirt FREE, designed and printed by Alaska Serigraphics! Raise $500 and also receive an official hoodie!
Plus, for every $100 you raise online by noon on Friday, April 30, you'll be entered to win two round trip tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies.
Please read the FAQ section before you register.
of your goal reached
52nd Walk & Roll for Hope Leaderboard
- 1 Michele Girault $4,630.00 raised
- 2 John Dittrich $2,180.00 raised
- 3 Sergios Rahmatoulin $1,933.00 raised
- 4 Jeffery Hoffman $1,760.00 raised
- 5 Carrie Carson $1,030.00 raised
- 6 Chuck Wright $1,030.00 raised
- 7 Brooke Itter $835.00 raised
- 8 Kris Jez $710.00 raised
- 9 Mike Wachsmuth $655.00 raised
- 10 Alyssa Bryan $575.00 raised
- 1 Hope Board of Directors $8,805.00 raised
- 2 Paws for Hope $8,063.00 raised
- 3 Kenai Intentional Neighborhood $1,855.00 raised
- 4 Sleeping Lady Mtn. Lions Club $1,640.00 raised
- 5 Kodiak Sleeping Bears $977.00 raised
- 6 Sparkle Motion $975.00 raised
- 7 The Door Dash Joey's $880.00 raised
- 8 Kiwanis Kindness Keystone Kops $585.00 raised
- 9 Flash Hands $525.00 raised
- 10 Art for all $425.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
For more information
Contact Mike Wachsmuth