Walk for Epilepsy Hillsborough Leaderboard
- 1 Karen Boggess $175.00 raised
- 2 Kristin Fritch $100.00 raised
- 3 Marcelo Miano $60.00 raised
- 4 Jaidalynn Montalvo $40.00 raised
- 5 Sarah Spreadbury $25.00 raised
- 1 AdventHealth Tampa $1,000.00 raised
- 2 Nancy Rodgers-Neame, M.D., FACNS $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Super Coopers $287.50 raised
- 4 Strain Family $262.50 raised
- 5 Spreadbury squad $165.00 raised
Walk for Epilepsy Hillsborough
Walk for Epilepsy Hillsborough will return on Saturday, March 28th at the USF Track & Field Stadium.
This event is held to increase awareness and support for children, teens, young adults with epilepsy and their families living in West Central Florida.
This event raises funds to provide:
- 25 scholarships to send kids & teens to Camp Boggy Creek, a medically-supervised camp co-founded by the late General Norman Schwarzkopf & Paul Newman
- 15 scholarships to send families to one of two epilepsy family retreat weekends
- 7 college and medical scholarships
Registration 8:00 a.m.
Walk 8:45 a.m.
Post-Walk Party 9:30 a.m.
How Can You Help
- As a sponsor, donor or walker you help to increase awareness and support for our children, teens, young adults and their families.
- You can invite your family, friends, co-workers, Facebook contacts to join you by giving a donation to ESF or coming to the Community Walk for Epilepsy.
- View More Recent Activity