2020 Virtual Walk for Epilepsy Leaderboard
- 1 Karen Boggess $915.25 raised
- 2 Kristin Fritch $100.00 raised
- 3 Jaileen Melendez $60.00 raised
- 4 Marcelo Miano $60.00 raised
- 5 Lucero Lombay $50.00 raised
- 1 Super Coopers $1,122.75 raised
- 2 AdventHealth Tampa $1,000.00 raised
- 3 JHACH Spike and Waves $400.00 raised
- 4 Raymond’s Avengers $357.50 raised
- 5 Erisela's Purple Warriors $315.00 raised
2020 Virtual Walk for Epilepsy
Virtually "Walk" with us July 17 - 26
The 2020 Walk for Epilepsy is now a virtual fundraising event! Even though there will be no face-to-face event, the Walk for Epilepsy will work the same way it always has, so continue sharing, inviting, raising funds, creating teams…just as you always have.
This event is held to increase awareness and support for children, teens, young adults with epilepsy and their families living in West Central Florida. All proceeds stay in our local community and help us provide support for our families.
Here is what we are asking you to do:
Anytime between Friday, July 17th and Sunday, July 26th download and print your “I Walk for ……” sign, fill in the name of someone or group that you are walking for. Then gather your family, neighbors and friends and take a walk in your neighborhood, a local park, the beach or anywhere you like! We are hoping you will take a selfie or two, or a short video while out on your walk. Encourage friends and family to donate either on your walk page or create a fundraiser on your Facebook page for Epilepsy Services Foundation. Please send your photos or videos to email@example.com.
If you registered for the Walk for Epilepsy Hillsborough previously scheduled for March 28th, you are automatically registered for the Virtual Walk. Click on the button below to register. If you are already registered, please go to the link in the upper right corner of this page to login to your page.
How Can You Help
- As a sponsor, donor or walker you help to increase awareness and support for our children, teens, young adults and their families.
- You can invite your family, friends, co-workers, Facebook contacts to join you by giving a donation to ESF or coming to the Community Walk for Epilepsy.
- View More Recent Activity