NPCF Walk, Run, Roll Virtual Description
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and we need your help to raise much-needed funds and support for the 43 children nationwide who are diagnosed with cancer each day.
Join our Virtual Walk and walk, run or roll any distance during the month of September and raise awareness and funds to go towards our mission of reducing the side effects of current treatments, improving survival rates, and ultimately eliminate childhood cancer.
You can join by participating individually, with your friends and family or your company!
Show your support for the 43 children diagnosed with cancer and walk, run or roll during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
We suggest challenging yourself to walk run or roll:
- 4.3 miles (one time or every day)
- 43 minutes (one time or every day)
- 43 miles (throughout the month or a week)
- Any distance throughout the month of September or on September 30th
Please maintain CDC social distancing guidelines during all aspects of your walk and know that YOU are making a difference in the lives of children battling cancer.
Take pictures and videos during your walk, tag us and the #43challenge to be featured on our social media and be entered to win prizes from our Race Partners.
- 1 Jesse Vahsholtz $705.00 raised
- 2 Kelly Cone $535.99 raised
- 3 Isabelle Reed $500.00 raised
- 4 John Stringfield $368.93 raised
- 5 Aubrey Zettler $250.00 raised
- 6 Filomena Rauso $223.00 raised
- 7 Travis Margo $184.72 raised
- 8 Jon Novak $150.00 raised
- 9 Tommy Shannon $146.99 raised
- 10 Donna Karkoska $143.99 raised
- 1 ImageFIRST Team $4,662.04 raised
- 2 The Bozeman Team - Powered by Keller Williams BZN $2,108.92 raised
- 3 Chelsea's Champions! $1,230.44 raised
- 4 PPK $1,112.17 raised
- 5 McKibbon Hospitality $994.23 raised
- 6 The Fountain Group $861.98 raised
- 7 #ASHERstrong $822.41 raised
- 8 NPCF Fighters $566.38 raised
- 9 Boomerang Transportation $349.84 raised
- 10 Fitness Girls Next Door $342.70 raised