Step Up for Survivors!
We invite you to come out to support HAWC and raise critical funds for our services and survivors of domestic violence at our Annual Walk for HAWC. Be part of the solution to end domestic violence! Your participation in this uplifting event is a concrete way to support survivors in our community. We cannot do our important work without the support of people like you. This is an opportunity for you to make a difference: Register today, and start fundraising!
Every year, the Walk demonstrates the power of collective community action. The funds raised from this event directly support our life-saving services, including an Emergency Shelter, Legal Services, 24-hour hotline, Children Services, Advocacy & Education, and more. We help more than 2,000 survivors annually who have experienced domestic abuse.
Together, we can make change. Please join us in our fight to end abuse.
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Registration - 10:30 am
Walk kicks off at noon!
Online Registration Fee:
$26.50* - Adult
$10.00 - Child (Under 14)
Day of Registration Fee:
$30.00 - Adult
$15.00 - Child (Under 14)
*The extra $1.50 on top of our $25.00 online registration fee is to help cover our processing fees.
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- JI Jeni Indresano $0.00 raised
- J Jen Caruso $0.00 raised
- DC Denise Carpenter $0.00 raised
- TB Tyler Belanger $0.00 raised
- RS Rob Solomon $0.00 raised
- J John Lewinski $0.00 raised
- SP Susan Purchase $0.00 raised
- AI Anna Irizary $0.00 raised
- FT Flora Tonthat $0.00 raised
- DB Deanna Bessy $0.00 raised
- 1 Stephanie Hood $1,814.00 raised
- 2 Lauren Hubacheck $1,631.50 raised
- 3 Paula Herrington $1,057.50 raised
- 4 Stephanie Buck $821.25 raised
- 5 Lisa Golden $680.75 raised
- 1 St. John's Beverly Farms $5,396.50 raised
- 2 The Hood Team $4,417.00 raised
- 3 Salem State Vikings $2,556.50 raised
- 4 COLLINS MIDDLE SCHOOL $2,095.60 raised
- 5 Team Monarch $1,949.50 raised
- View More Recent Activity