- 1 Marsha Neitzke $4,197.50 raised
- 2 Colleen Geisel $2,012.50 raised
- 3 Lauren Herlein $1,894.75 raised
- 4 Kalie Bunce $1,240.75 raised
- 5 Donna Wood $1,220.00 raised
- 1 Geisel4Life $2,348.93 raised
- 2 Heart and Sole $1,894.75 raised
- 3 Pawnee Forever $1,690.75 raised
- 4 Sweet Sassy Molassy $1,257.50 raised
- 5 Mo Money Mo Miles $1,252.50 raised
We are so excited for the 2019 Walk for Life! Join us for this fun, family-friendly event. There will be bounce houses, face painting, lawn games, music, snacks, and photo opportunities with Jerome the Giraffe!
Registration opens at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 18 at Cornerstone University (1001 East Beltline Ave. NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525). This year we have moved the location from the seminary lawn to the Hansen Center. Enter at the main entrance on East Beltline or the side entrance on Leonard.
The Walk kicks off at 10 a.m. We can't wait to see you there!
Why Support Alpha Grand Rapids?
People Are Saying...
"I love getting to share what God is doing through Alpha!"
"My favorite part was being with all the people together and celebrating life."
"This was such a fun event for the kids!"
"I loved hearing all the personal stories."
"My family had a wonderful time attending! We will definitely come back next year."
- View More Recent Activity