- 1 Susan Bell $2,028.00 raised
- 2 Diane Sylvester $984.60 raised
- 3 Judy Dahlbeck $631.00 raised
- 4 Jan Wendorf $622.00 raised
- 5 Deanna Price $500.00 raised
- 1 Frankie's Friends & Family $2,675.00 raised
- 2 Victorious Volunteers $1,729.80 raised
- 3 Friends of Lola $839.40 raised
- 4 Cats and Dogs Unite $614.00 raised
- 5 Haugan's Heroes $413.40 raised
Where: Prescott Mile High Middle School Field
When: May 19 - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
On May 19, hundreds of animals and the people who love them will gather to walk, raise funds for homeless pets, and enjoy a morning of dog and family friendly activities during our 7th annual Walk for the Animals.
- Enjoy a 1 mile and 5k walk or run for 2 or 4 legged
- Test your pup's skills on the lure course
- Meet adoptable dogs from all over Arizona
- Adopt your new best friend
- Check your dog's microchip
- Get your dog discounted vaccinations
- Shop doggie items at our Thrift Store tent
- Enjoy watching or participating in our Strut Your Mutt Contest (an event favorite)
- Shop Barketplace vendors and enjoy give-a-ways
- Yummy food truck eats
- Enjoy a children's tent with kids activities including face painting, bubble fun, and more
Every dollar raised through our Walk helps provide medical treatment, behavior programs, and compassionate care to the more than 3,000 animals who come through YHS each year.
You're just a walk away from giving animals in our community happy new beginnings.
Schedule of Events
8:00 am - Packet Pick Up
8:45 am - Line Up at Start Line
9:00 am - 5K and 1 Mile Starting Howl
10:00 am - Strut Your Mutt Contest
11:00 am - Parade of Adoptable Pets
Fundraise and Earn Prizes
Helping animals is awesome. And earning prizes? Pretty great too! The more you raise the better prizes you earn! Check out our prizes here!
You can raise funds by just having fun and bing you! Whatever you're into, there's a way to turn it into a fundraiser. Love watching reality TV? Have your friends over to watch your favorite show, put out some food and drink and ask each friend to donate $15.
Or try one of these ideas . . .
- Have a bake sale
- Ask friends to donate to your page for your birthday
- Post your fundraising page on Facebook
- Email friends and family your fundraising link
- Have your office donate to be able to wear jeans an extra day
- Do chores for neighbors in return for donations