Walk with Warriors Leaderboard
- 1 Mark Shay $70.00 raised
- 2 Thomas Parins Shawley $70.00 raised
- 3 Cindy Nolte $25.00 raised
- 4 April Thornsen $22.00 raised
- 5 Diane Vaujin $20.00 raised
- 1 LHI Account Services $210.00 raised
- 2 Walk a Mile in Their Shoes $25.00 raised
- 3 LHI's Military Veterans Advisory Board $20.00 raised
- 4 Team Yashinsky $20.00 raised
- 5 CSP $0.00 raised
Walk with Warriors
Did you know, the VA estimates that 22 veterans die by suicide every day? Come join the YMCA Veteran Committee, Onalaska Legion Post 336, and the La Crosse Vet Center as we walk 2.2 miles to bring awareness to this community issue.
There is no fee for the walk, but registration in advance is encouraged. The first 800 pre-registrations will receive a Walk with Warriors t-shirt. We will offer registration on the day of, however, we cannot guarantee shirts.
Location: Onalaska American Legion
(731 Sand Lake Road, Onalaska, WI)
Start: 10:00 am
If you are interested in volunteering at the event please contact Carl Klubertanz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All of our Mental Health Providers. They are there to talk with you. Please reach out if you want to talk with one.
This was back when we used to walk 22 miles! Aren't you glad we switched to 2.2 miles!