2017 Women Build Family
2017 Women Build Family
Jessica and Family
2018 Women Build Repair Family
Women Build Volunteer
Women Build Crew Leaders
Raise that Wall!
Get your Women Build on!
We'd rather Build it than Clean it
Women Build Friends
Women Build Team
At Veterans Village
Pink Hard Hat
You like my hard hat? Gee thanks just raised $1000! I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it (Yeah) You too can join the Sisterhood of the Pink Hard Hats by raising $1,000!
Join the Movement
Women Build is a national initiative to provide safe and decent homes for families in need of affordable housing. By recruiting, educating and inspiring those in our community to fundraise and build, participants can transform lives in our communities.
What is Women Build?
Each year in March, women (and men) begin their Women Build journey at the Kickoff Party. They have fun with friends old and new, gather their teammates and set a fundraising goal to help raise the necessary funds to support work on the Women Build houses. Over the course of six weeks, individuals and teams work to achieve their fundraising goal (some teams start fundraising as soon as they sign up in January....but that's totally up to you!).
Finally, they gather at the pre-build celebration and rally around their fundraising success, recognizing sponsors and participants for their involvement. After the pre-build celebration, individual and team participants get to choose a volunteer date and location of their choice. This year there will be volunteer opportunities on homes in Oxford and Eustis.
All Women Build participants, donors, and sponsors will be invited to the Women Build home dedications to see the home buyers receive the keys to their new home.
Best of all, throughout the entire process participants will get the opportunity to meet and mingle with our Women Build families, getting to know them along the journey.
Every Donation Builds a Strong Foundation
Together, we will raise funds to transform raw materials into homes that will offer Women Build families a foundation for a strong future. Ways to get involved:
- Lead a Team: Gather your friends and colleagues to set a goal, fundraise, and then volunteer. Take Girls’ Night to the next level!
- Solo Sign Up: New to the area and don’t know many people? You can join us as an individual and we’ll match you with others…a great way to meet new people!
- Individual donors: Every donation makes a difference and no donation is too small.
- Sponsors: Women Build sponsorship opportunities are an easy way to engage your business in local, life changing impact.
Pink Champagne Kick Off: Wednesday, March 13th, 6 - 7:30 PM @ The Leesburg Center for the Arts (429 W Magnolia St, Leesburg, FL 34748)
Fundraising Deadline: Thursday, May 2nd
Pre-Build Celebration: Thursday, May 9th, 6-7:30PM @ RoMac Training Center (200 E Main St, Leesburg, FL 34748)
Build Weeks: Saturday, May 11th - Saturday, May 25th (Participants choose best date/location)
352-630-3318 or danielle@habitatLS.org
- 1 Frances Garrandes $1,145.00 raised
- 2 Sherrie Martin $500.00 raised
- 3 Melanie Adcock $322.00 raised
- 4 Kathy Smith $300.00 raised
- 5 Erika Greene $299.00 raised
- 1 McLin Burnsed $1,202.80 raised
- 2 The HammerKnockers $1,129.80 raised
- 3 The Villages Insurance Partner $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Chicks with Chainsaws $885.00 raised
- 5 Uplifters $402.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity