Walk for Sudan hosted by Nuba Water Project
Sunday, October 6, 2019
1:00 PM to 3:30 PM MDT
Campus Middle School &
Cherry Creek State Park
4785 S. Dayton St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- 1 claudia popp $1,940.00 raised
- 2 Martha Riley $250.00 raised
- 3 Nathan Watson $170.00 raised
- 4 Aveon Sims $160.00 raised
- 5 Sophia Lowe $100.00 raised
- 1 Eaglecrest High School $2,380.00 raised
- 2 Horizon AVID $870.00 raised
- 3 CAMPUS Middle School and Campus AVID $585.00 raised
- 4 WMS AVID $475.00 raised
- 5 Martha Riley's Team $350.00 raised
JOIN US FOR THE 2019 WALK FOR SUDAN ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6TH!
Register as an INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM LEADER by clicking the 'REGISTER INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM' above.
TO JOIN OR DONATE TO AN EXISTING TEAM, search for the team by clicking the 'SEARCH THIS EVENT' button at the top left of this page (above the Home button). Type the name of the school, church, group or person.
WALK FOR SUDAN 2019
Join us for Nuba Water Project's 13th annual Walk for Sudan on Sunday, October 6th from 1 to 3:30 pm at Campus Middle School and Cherry Creek State Park.
All Proceeds Benefit
- View More Recent Activity