of your goal reached
Pasadena Lions Club Walk for Sight 2021 Leaderboard
- 1 Ema Gonzales $820.00 raised
- 2 Jon Thompson $550.00 raised
- 3 Ester Goenaga $385.00 raised
- 4 Laurie Antal $275.00 raised
- 5 graciela SALAZAR $255.00 raised
- 1 Turner $3,327.00 raised
- 2 *General Donation to the Lions Club $2,630.00 raised
- 3 Genoa $1,828.00 raised
- 4 South Belt $1,616.79 raised
- 5 LF Smith $1,545.00 raised
Walk for Sight Information
The Lions Club’s Walk for Sight is a family-friendly walk that supports multiple programs in Pasadena ISD. The Walk for Sight provides eyeglasses for students, professional memberships for school nurses and PE teachers, supports teacher mini-grants and supports the Excellence in Wellness Award as well as the HPE Department. Make a difference for Pasadena ISD students, faculty and staff by supporting the Walk for Sight!
REGISTER and get a Walk for Sight T-Shirt:
*You must register by October 5th at 11:59 PM to guarantee a Walk for Sight t-shirt.*
- Click on the "Register for Walk for Sight and Become a Fundraiser" button above
- Click "Join a Team" and enter your email address to create an account (each participant will need a separate email)
- Click "Join a Team" and then find the school that you would like to support before you click "Continue"
- Fill in your personal information, set your goals and choose your shirt size (if you want one). Then click "Continue" to enter your payment information to "Complete Registration!" After you register, you can edit your personal fundraising page and earn badges!
Make a DONATION!
Friends, family, community members and businesses that want to support Walk for Sight can donate to the Lions Club, a campus or an individual. You can click the "Donate Now!" button at the top and follow the directions or you can go the top left corner and search for a participant or school.
Student Fundraiser Prizes:
- $10-$19 Walk for Sight T-shirt
- $20-$49 Walk for Sight T-shirt and Savannah's Bakery Cookie Card
- $50-$99 Walk for Sight T-shirt, Savannah's Bakery Cookie Card and a Walk For Sight Water Bottle
- $100 or more above prizes and will be entered into a drawing for special prizes
Each school that raises $500 or more will receive 10% of funds back to support coordinated school health/wellness efforts.
Participants are encouraged to raise funds by inviting friends, family members, and/or coworkers to register/donate by sharing their personal page link.
THANK YOU for supporting the Pasadena Lions Club’s Walk for Sight!